PDA

View Full Version : Membership Renewal for 2006!

STeveD
04-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi Folks!

I'm you're new, friendly, neighbourhood Membership Administrator! Thanks to the folks who signed up at the CSC Open House on the weekend, and to those who picked up their paid 2006 membership cards on the weekend.

I've contacted by PM all of the other members whose 2006 memberships are still in my hands, and they'll be getting those by Mail. So if you have an outstanding 2006 membership card but haven't received a PM from me, please send me a PM now!

Thank you kindly, and let me know how I can help you get signed up!

STeveD
Membership Administrator

Loopy
04-04-2006, 08:11 PM
pm sent!

STeveD
04-05-2006, 07:27 AM
PM Received!! I'll be printing the next batch at the end of this week. Thanks for your support!

nitrowsb
04-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Did you confirm my membership status Steve?

STeveD
04-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Yes, Trung, my apologies! You're good until 12/31/06. You've got to admit though... that's something that *I* would have tried on Ivano... retyping a new year over the old ID. :roll: :muaha:

You wouldn't be able to buy beer if that was a driver's license!! ;-)

STeveD
04-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Folks!

I'm doing up another batch of memberships. I'll be travelling for two weeks straight, so if you sign up by Friday at Noon, you'll be in this printing. Else, it may take a couple of weeks to do another batch.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Confirmed for mailing on Friday:

Rhys
nocturn
Loopy
04 Turbowagon
Cholo

Awaiting confirmation:

Imran

If you're not on this list and you should be, please PM me.

Loopy
04-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Sorry Steve, but what does "Awaiting confirmation" mean exactly? Do I need to confirm anything with you? Let me know. thanks. :-D

STeveD
04-06-2006, 11:13 PM
Strange situation at the moment on our side. ;-) I'm not getting copied automatically on the payments at the moment. I need one of our fellow executive members to manually send me the payment records. Not a problem, it's all saved in very nicely organized records. (Now I see why so many vendors like PayPal.)

I've got the updated records now... see above... you've been moved to the "confirmed" category for mailing on Friday. :-)

Thanks for your patience.

Stephen

STeveD
05-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Okay! The sign-ups are going a lot smoother now! If you're looking for it, you can find the Membership Sign-Up form (http://spda-online.ca/modules/liaise/index.php?form_id=5) here.