PDA

View Full Version : Toyo Group 1 List Prices

JoeT
03-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Hi All,

SteveD was nice enough to put together the list below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post here.

Thank You

And thanks to SteveD:

I was speaking with Toyo about another issue earlier today, and had the opportunity to address some questions that members have been asking me. I received permission to post some news about the coming price changes for our SPDA members.

225/45/15 list price $295 should not change in April
225/50/15 list price $290 should not change in April
225/50/16 list price $373 should not change in April
245/45/16 list price $365 will increase to $376 on April 1st
235/40/17 list price $355 will increase to $362 on April 1st
235/45/17 list price $380 will increase to $391 (!! I told you Maxine!!)
255/40/17 list price $370 should not change in April

You can never be completely sure of what a Corporation has to do until it's done, but that's the plan at the moment. If you want to get 2006 prices, place your order with a R-Group dealer soon so that the tires arrive at their facility by March 31st 2007. You should still receive the 2006 pricing if they get there by that date.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so you want to place your order but don't have your R-Group membership card yet.

Your Team Toyo / Race Group membership, once you apply on their website, will take approximately two weeks to process. This is their busy season and they're slugging through them as fast as they can. You will hopefully receive your R-Group membership package via Snail-Mail by March 26th.

To keep things simple, if you've been waiting more than two weeks, and if your package hasn't arrived by evening of March 26th, but you NEED to get your tires before March 31st to avoid paying an increase, shoot me a PM with the date you applied on and we'll funnel all of the rush inquiries through that way.

Not sure if you'll run Toyos this year? It doesn't hurt to finish the application so that you have the option to do so on short notice.

STeveD
04-06-2007, 08:48 AM
Here are the confirmed list prices for the Toyos. As a 2007 SPDA Member you type "0.6 X (RETAIL PRICE)" on your calculator to get your prices.

(BTW, if you're having trouble reading it as is, click on the price sheet for full resolution.)

Cheers!