PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Membership

STeveD
12-07-2007, 10:38 AM
We are now offering 2008 memberships at the astounding 2006 price of $40! That's right, just like Walmart, we did a price Rollback! To go ice racing in January CASC sanctioned events, and receive special club pricing with our sponsors, you'll need a 2008 membership.

If you're interested in competition, your SPDA membership will hold the ASN/FIA and RSO affiliations you will need for just about any type of sanctioned motorsport around here! And you can pretty much bet that there will be members already competing in those series when you get there. Tony at Targa, Kyle and Luca in Road Racing, Daniel and Nuwan in Performance Rally, Maxine, Trevor and Opal in Road Rally, Walter and Paul in Solosprint, and more Subies than you can shake a broken axle at in Solo 2... you'll have club support no matter where you go in motorsport.

Membership Sign-Up and Renewal Link - and Mailing Address Updates! (http://spda-online.ca/modules/liaise/index.php?form_id=5)

Note: However you choose to pay, please make sure that you give us your current mailing address via the link above. Or you might notice that it's taking a while for your card to arrive... ;-)

If you'd like to pay by Paypal or Cheque: Here (http://spda-online.ca/modules/liaise/index.php?form_id=5)

If you'd like to pay for your first membership by Credit Card, you can do so through the CASC-OR site: Here. (http://www.casc.on.ca/addMember.php?selectedClubID=33)

If you'd like to renew your membership by Credit Card, please login on this page (http://www.casc.on.ca/welcome.php), then select "Membership Renewal".

Club Supporters

For 2008 SPDA continues onwards with many of our current supporters. Sponsors help with the expenditures of the club, and allow us to provide the members with contingencies for competing in sanctioned events.

ProServe IT - Meets all your networking and IT support needs

Bully Clutch - Manufacturers of the absolute best clutches for Subaru's

Marino's Fine Cars - Toronto's premier dealership with service that's second to none.

Marcor - GREAT discounts on all those little maintenance and performance parts our cars need

Toyo Tire - 40% off RA-1's and R-888's

... and we hope that a few others will be back as well!

STeveD
12-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks to everyone who signed up at the Dave and Busters meet! I just sent off your membership cards.

Welcome to the club:

Inn-Tune (Mike)
nissannx (Frank)
TrevorH
paulneartarga
PeteM
Daniel_Buehler

and renewing for 2008:

oldguy (Rob)
fuzzy (Goni)
kwlsti (Kyle)
Real Car Driver (Doug Phillips)
Maxpie (Maxine)
Loopy (Loui)
Daniel

DougPhillips
12-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Steve,

I paid you at Dave and Busters for 2008.

Just because I drive a real car does not mean I should be discriminated against. :-D

Address sent by PM.

STeveD
12-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks Doug!

Thats a good point. If you paid at Dave and Busters, I put a post-it note in the club's cash box to remind me to make a membership card. Unfortunately, the cash box went home with the treasurer. :-) Whoops!

So shoot me a PM if I've somehow overlooked your membership. Thanks!

WSCC_Sue
12-11-2007, 10:55 PM
You're stuck with me for another year! :-D

You might want to change the "donation" screen as it talks about the Autoslalom school... ;-)

DougPhillips
12-17-2007, 11:59 PM
DougPhillips wrote:
Steve,

Just because I drive a real car does not mean I should be discriminated against. :-D

Address sent by PM.

Got my card, thanks Steve.

I assume any 2008 certificates will be issued once details are worked out.

JoeT
12-18-2007, 12:05 AM
DougPhillips wrote:

DougPhillips wrote:
Steve,

Address sent by PM.

Got my card, thanks Steve.

I assume any 2008 certificates will be issued once details are worked out.

We have some neat things for Members this year. Really neat things... Stay tuned..

paulneartarga
12-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Got my membership card today.Thanks guys.I read down through the welcome letter and then when I looked at it a second time......HOLY CRAP......someone put a picture of my car on the top of my letter :-D

Cool,thanks guys.

STeveD
12-19-2007, 05:55 PM
paulneartarga wrote:
Got my membership card today.Thanks guys.I read down through the welcome letter and then when I looked at it a second time......HOLY CRAP......someone put a picture of my car on the top of my letter :-D Cool,thanks guys.

:-D I decided that I'd surprise you with that one. :-) It's one of the best slalom action pictures I've ever seen, so I borrowed it. Thank you.

I'd like to welcome more new members:

RRRex (Miles)
GrantH
Chankiu (Chet)
Schnitz (Brett)

and more renewing members:
Roger
nocturn (another Pete)
WSCC_Sue
wrxR176 (Paul)
TwinTurbine (Doug)
BGregovski (Brad)

Thanks everyone! Glad to have you aboard for 2008!

paulneartarga
12-19-2007, 06:25 PM
STeveD wrote:
[quote]
paulneartarga wrote:
Got my membership card today.Thanks guys.I read down through the welcome letter and then when I looked at it a second time......HOLY CRAP......someone put a picture of my car on the top of my letter :-D Cool,thanks guys.

:-D I decided that I'd surprise you with that one. :-) It's one of the best slalom action pictures I've ever seen, so I borrowed it. Thank you.

That was you Steve.Nice surprise and funny because I never even noticed it at first,only on the second reading.
BTW you'll have to send me money if you want to use my picture :-D HAHA

JoeT
12-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Welcome aboard Y'all..

STeveD
12-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Big News! We're now offering Family memberships for the cost of the primary member +$10. ($50 for you guys who ain't that good at the math stuff.) Your spouse and kids 18 and under who live at the same address would be full SPDA members, with their own membership card.

The only benefit that they would not receive is in our contingency programs; only one primary member per contingency program. However, your spouse/child can always top up the difference ($30) to become a primary member.

Why the family membership? We'd like to see more couples out at events enjoying motorsports together. Autoslalom, Nav Rally, etc. We're trying to be your most supportive portal to motorsports around!

If you've already paid the 2008 Primary membership but would like to add family members, just PM me and we'll make arrangements.

STeveD
04-02-2008, 02:59 PM
If anyone wants to pick up their membership at this weekend's open house and pay by cash or cheque, then PLEASE let me know in advance so I can have it ready for you there. (This means you, Tom and Lisa!)

Thanks!

DougPhillips
04-02-2008, 09:23 PM
How much for you to supply a family that is interested? :-?

STeveD
04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
For a family membership? $10 more for all kids/spouse residing at your residence age 18 or younger.

PM me their full names and usernames and I'll have cards ready for you.

STeveD
04-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Folks, please save your 2008 membership cards for 2009 and beyond! To reduce waste, we're going to issue yearly stickers to add to the back of your card with your renewal.

Thanks for your help!