PDA

View Full Version : 2007-2008 Subaru Canada / CARS / SPDA Rebate Program

Navigator
02-26-2008, 11:40 PM
http://www.grindstonemotorsports.com/docs/rallyrebate0708.jpg

2007-2008 Subaru Canada / CARS / SPDA Rebate Program

As always membership has its benifits, SPDA would like to thanks Subaru Canada and Cars for working together to create a fantastic offer. As part of the agreement signed between CARS and Subaru Canada, Subaru Canada is offering a $750 rebate to any member of a CARS affiliated club who purchases or leases a new Subaru in 2008. However, Subaru has also made it retroactive to January 1, 2007 so any club member who purchased or leased a new Subaru last year is also eligible for the rebate.

Here’s how it works:
• Make your purchase or lease arrangements with your local Subaru dealer
• Gather the required documentation – see application on reverse for details
• Send completed form and documents to CARS office for processing
• Get $750.00 Cash Back from Subaru!

Eligibility:
1. A valid member of CARS or an associated member club.
2. You must have been a member in good standing for one year prior to your
purchase or lease of your vehicle

Contact one of the SPDA execs to help you get the best price possible through our sponsor dealer as well as take advantage of this fantastic offer. SPDA will verify the length of club membership to CARS before CARS can submit the application to Subaru Canada. (See below for links to the offer and application forms in both english and french.

Subaru Rebate Application English (www.grindstonemotorsports.com/docs/SubaruVehicleRebateOfferandApplication2008Eng.pdf)

Subaru Rabais Francais (www.grindstonemotorsports.com/docs/SubaruVehicleRebateOfferandApplication2008FR.pdf)

paulneartarga
02-27-2008, 09:03 AM
Son of a.......

Again no Targa,stuff :-D

Navigator
02-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Paul, this is a great reason to upgrade to an STI :-)

paulneartarga
02-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Unfortunately there was little serious interest in the WRX,a lot of people called but thats it.

craigS
02-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Cool Advert. Thanks for publicizing! Can I borrow the ad and edit it a bit? (with credit given, of course.) 8-)

If so, I promise to let at least one Subaru go faster than my VW at SnowX this weekend (It'll mean that I'll have to back off, but I'm willing to take one for the club ... besides, parking skills are not necessary for SnowCross! :-P )

RRRex
02-28-2008, 08:09 PM
This is awesome! Take it the offer expires Dec 31st? :-D

JoeT
02-28-2008, 08:19 PM
craigS wrote:
Cool Advert. Thanks for publicizing! Can I borrow the ad and edit it a bit? (with credit given, of course.) 8-)

If so, I promise to let at least one Subaru go faster than my VW at SnowX this weekend (It'll mean that I'll have to back off, but I'm willing to take one for the club ... besides, parking skills are not necessary for SnowCross! :-P )

You have a PM.. :-D