PDA

View Full Version : The Mid Summer meet - Winners List

JoeT
07-31-2008, 06:02 PM
The Mid Summer – Thanks for Being Part of SPDA

Attendees consisted of approximately 20 SPDA members, with regrets being sent out by the out of town folks. Purpose of the evening was to distribute the SPDA / HADA race suits, shoes, gloves, and other paraphernalia, as well as give away wonderful prizes, thanks to our wonderful sponsors.

Talon Tire Gift Certs: 21 X $50.00
Bully Clutch Gift Certs: 2 X $400.00
Toyo Tire Set: 1 Set of 4
Misc Subaru Gifts: 2

For the prize draws, all the names and details were taken from the SPDA tracking thread in the forums, if you’ve kept things updated, your chances of winning were greater. All names drawn were thrown back into the hat, meaning multiple wins were allowed.

The SPDA Exec Team would like to congratulate the following winners of the prizes. You did not need to be present to win.

If you spot your name on this thread, we’ll have your gift certificates at the next Autoslalom or Solosprint, if you need it sooner, we’ll be happy to mail it to you.

Thank you very much for your attendance, and have an excellent 2nd half of the season.

Note: Loopy is no longer invited to any giveaways... LOL (This part is in jest), he wins the big prizes all the time.

Congrats to everyone.

Please keep updating the "Tracking Thread" located as a sticky in the "Motorsports" section.

Regards

SPDA exec team

Loopy
08-01-2008, 08:40 AM
^ hehehe!

Joe, please check your pm re:Tires.

Thanks again SPDA! Great meet and delicious wings!

JoeT
08-01-2008, 01:33 PM
PM Replied to..

Rajesh
08-01-2008, 02:06 PM
ooooho! need the tire money..........

JoeT
08-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey Raj,

Your name was drawn 2 times, so you have 100 bucks waiting for you, and i have your suit in my car.

STeveD
08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
JoeT wrote:
Hey Raj,

Your name was drawn 2 times, so you have 100 bucks waiting for you, and i have your suit in my car.

Uhmm... three times. $150. Max 2 coupons per purchase, to a maximum combined value of $125 per set of four tires.

In this case Raj, you'll have $100 off a set of four, plus $50 towards your next set.

Steve
10-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey guys - could you drop mine in the mail for me? Guess I should have had someone bring it to the track at some point this summer, but I forgot about it.

Is there more coming now that it is end of season?

Thanks!

JoeT
10-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Yup, there's more coming... We're still giving away the part 2 of the minimum requirements, then there's about 3000 worth of coupons left to give away.

Also, if you've been keeping your event tracking up to date, you'll get more, plus there's tires and clutches to give away.