Jennifer Elder
Corporate Accounts Executive
CAA South Central Ontario
60 Commerce Valley Drive East
Thornhill, Ontario L3T 7P9
Ph: 905 771-4423
Cell: (416)427-4926

Email: je5 A T caasco.ca

There is no cost to your organization and members can consist of direct employees, sub-contractors or spouses or children. All new Primary Members, whether new or existing employees, can join CAA at a total savings of up to $27 off the standard first year consumer rate. In addition Associate Members also receive a discount on their first year membership; (must reside at the same address as the Primary Member).

Your corporate account will be managed and administered completely by myself. All membership inquiries will be directed solely to my telephone number and/or my e-mail address, causing absolutely no disruption to your company’s business in any way or adding additional work for your administrative staff.

The option to join CAA at the corporate rate would be a fantastic added-value feature to your present benefits package or a great incentive offered to all your employees. Many of our Corporate Member Companies have indicated that a CAA membership program has been beneficial in improving employee attendance and punctuality that has contributed to improving productivity.

Potential membership benefits for your employees include:

Assisting your employees with their safe and timely arrival at work when their fuel has run out.
Flat tire changing.
Vehicle lock out services.
Battery Assist and/or boost.
Up to 200 KM Free Towing (Dependent upon Membership Level)
Roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Additionally, your employees can take advantage of 100’s of savings and discounts opportunities, exclusive to CAA Members, across North America. Some of these valuable discounts include Payless Shoes at 10% off the regular price and Lenscrafters at 30% off when both lenses and frames are purchased, hotels, theme parks and service stations. Members also enjoy additional savings through CAA on Vehicle Insurance, Home Insurance, Personal Insurance products as well as vacation travel packages.

I welcome the opportunity to speak with you further regarding our Corporate Program and outline for you the various setup options that can be tailored to your company’s particular needs.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Elder
Corporate Accounts Executive
CAA South Central Ontario
60 Commerce Valley Dr. E.
Thornhill, Ontario L3T 7P9
T. 905 771-4423
C. (416)427-4926

JoeT
01-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Instructions:

Contact Jennifer Elder through the address provided above, and present your SPDA membership card to recieve up to 27 dollars of / year of membership.

Please take advantage of this fantastic offer.

JoeT
01-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Additional information.

tanney
01-26-2009, 09:42 AM
What happens if your membership was renewed on Jan 1 (already)?

JoeT
01-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi Wes,

If you've renewed already, give Jennifer a call, she indicated that to us in her presentation.

miatagirl77
01-26-2009, 05:22 PM
I just spoke to Jennifer. The discount is currently only for new member sign ups, so if you are renewing, you are paying the regular rate.

Should you wish to cancel the memebership and sign up again at the new rate, there will be a 60 day waiting period where you won't have any coverage from CAA.

Apparently they are in talks about discounts for renewing members, but nothing has been setup as of yet.

Razlin
02-01-2009, 01:30 PM
$27.00 off for me and Shar = decent savings and peace of mind.

Should have got CAA a long time ago!

Nice job Joe hooking up the SPDA membership.