PDA

View Full Version : 2010 SPDA Contingency Program and Sponsor Information

JoeT
03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
This year we have an awesome array of sponsors.

Toyo Tires, continues to be the biggest supporter of SPDA and Grassroots Motorsports activities. Get a chance to win one of 5 sets of tires, directly from Toyo Tires as part of our contingency program. As an SPDA member, you get 40% off R-Compound tires, and benefit from programs that SPDA and Toyo periodically perform.

Register for your Toyo Racing Number by clicking here -> http://www.teamtoyo.ca/Registration/registration_racer.asp

Talon Tire is providing again a high level of discounts using the Talon Tire coupons. Participate in the regional series and reduce your cost of competing by being a member of SPDA and taking advantage of one of the $6000.00 worth of coupons.

www.talontire.com

JRP = Johnson Research and Performance, joing the SPDA supporters through the support of the ATTS "Attack Time Trial Series" as the co-title sponsor of this unique event. SPDA members also get preferred pricing on all the products they carry. Simply contact JRP and ask for Jeff Brown to take advantage of the amazing discounts.

www.jrponline.com

Proserve IT - For all your IT Engineering requirments. This forward thinking company is an innovator with nominations and wins from the Microsoft Insight awards and VMWorld Accreditations please visit Prosereit.com and consider them for your IT needs.

www.proserveit.com

Bully Clutch - Manufacturers of the absolute best motorsports clutches. Have direct access to the manufacturer, and as an SPDA member, you recieve an immediate 20 percent off.

www.bullyclutch.com

Inside Track Motorsports - Publishers of Canada's motorsports news. SPDA has 2 pages guaranteed to print on every 2nd issue of ITMN, help bolster your position with your sponsors by submitting your article directly to spda, and let us help you help yourself.

www.insidetracknews.com

CAA - Take advantage of preferred pricing for SPDA members. Contact Jennifer Elder by clicking the link below. Don't forget to tell her you're with SPDA to get your discoung.

http://spda-online.ca/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4520&forum=17

Davenport Subaru - Continues their support of SPDA by providing "King of the Hill" contingency prizes for Subaru's that win the King of the Hill in Barrie. If you're in Barrie or Orillia, please consider visiting Davenport Subaru for your Subaru parts and new car purchases.

www.davenportsubaru.com

Marino's fine cars: A long term supporter of the SPDA, preferred pricing on all new cars, up to 20% discount on Subaru Parts if you place it on their stocking order or 15% discount on regular parts. Not intended for nuts and bolts, take advantage of these fine discounts when making your general parts purchases and save.

http://www.marinosfinecars.com/en/index.spy

TDS Engineering - Carries a wide range of performance parts,
lubricants, additives, and other automotive maintenance items for all
the major vehicle brands. TDS also offers custom component design and
manufacture. Founded by a fellow competitor and SPDA member.

www.tdseng.ca

Click below and "Save As" for the the 2009 Contingency Program.

Please right click and select "Save As" to download the 2009 Contingency program. Please click here (http://spda-online.ca/modules/newbb/dl_attachment.php?attachid=1238815316&post_id=35258)

Rajesh
03-31-2009, 09:53 AM
Looked at the contingency program, Min 4 cars per class. I have never had more 2 or 3 in my class in the past.

JoeT
03-31-2009, 10:27 AM
No worries, you'll still get ballots.. Which contingency are you looking at, is it Talon Tire or the SPDA specific?

JoeT
04-03-2009, 11:21 PM
New updated program attached, more prizes more sponsors.

Please welcome TDS engineering to the SPDA supporters.

MadDog
04-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm missing some decals for this also. I only have Toyo, Talon, and Inside Track. Will the others be available at events?

JoeT
04-08-2009, 03:34 PM
That's all you'll need. Talon, Toyo and ITMN are the biggies.

Thanks

BryceD
04-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Somehow I missed the ITMN decals at the open house. Is there anywhere I can get them? Maybe Sunday morning at Mosport before the first Solo2?