PDA

View Full Version : Attn Toyo Tire winners from 2008

JoeT
03-31-2009, 08:27 PM
This applies to the folks below, please see the notes regarding the pickup dates for your tires.

Congratulations, enjoy your tires for the season. These tires are eligable for the CASC-OR spec / non spec / voluntary non spec but recommended spec only if you want to spec, but spec for sure spec tire series.

Tire winners:
-Louie Pasteur: 245/40ZR17 won't be available until June/July. Can we sub 235/40ZR17 instead?
-Wes Tanney, ready for pickup week of April 6
-Peter Wong, ready for pickup week of April 13
-Joe Trinidad, tires denied……j/k week of April 6

Attn Louie: Can you wait for the 245-40-17 or can you use the 235-40-17, please let us know.

Toyo will contact each winner directly when it's the tires are ready for pickup.. the dates above are close estimates..

Thank You

Please do not hesitate to contact Toyo Canada to let them know how you feel about a major tire manufacturer supporting SPDA and Grassroots motorsports!!

tanney
03-31-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks, eh!

JoeT
03-31-2009, 08:49 PM
tanney wrote:
Thanks, eh!

U funny!! LOL

Congrats on your win, and thanks for being with the spud boyz, yo!!

tanney
04-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, will Toyo be shipping these to Talon and then follow up with notice to Talon that they are there for use to pick up (or make appropriate arrangements) or do we need to do something to help this along? I am hoping I can make the arrangements to have them shipped with the set I just ordered.

Damn, for the first year I have absolutely no tire worries!

JoeT
04-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Hey Wes,

These are to be picked up from the Toyo Warehouse in Brampton.

When we receive notification that it's ready for pickup, then it's up to us to make arrangements to get to the warehouse during business hours.

Lucky for you, their office is like 10 or 15 minutes from your work. Muahahahah.

tanney
04-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Very good. I have been there a few times so I know exactly where it is. Courtney Park/Dixie, no?

JoeT
04-01-2009, 08:47 PM
tanney wrote:
Very good. I have been there a few times so I know exactly where it is. Courtney Park/Dixie, no?

Yup, that thar be tha place, yo.