PDA

View Full Version : RING Found

Navigator
05-04-2009, 08:18 AM
I found a ring in my back seat this morning and all I can think of is that it has been there since the school as no one has been in the back seat in the last week and a bit.

It looks like a mens wedding band. If anyone has lost a ring, let me know what the inscription is and I will send it back to you.

Joe feel free to pass this info on to all instructors and students.

Navigator
05-04-2009, 09:06 AM
OWNER FOR THE RING FOUND.

Quite funny, the ring belonged to one of the guys that works with us. We went o a basketball game over a month ago. He has been hiding the fact (he actually said he would place his hand so she couldnt see it) that he lost the ring from his wife since but never thought to ask me. He was very relieved and I am getting a nice lunch.

Great start to the week.

STeveD
05-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Wow! You saved a marriage!

Tell him that the tiny 5th pocket in a pair of jeans holds onto wedding rings pretty well. But he'd better damned will not give them to his wife to launder like that!

If caught, however, the answer "I was doing the brakes on your car and didn't want my ring to get scratched by the shims. It means too much to me." always works.

miatagirl77
05-04-2009, 09:34 AM
I was going to make a completely different comment from Steve... :-P Good thing he posted before I did!