PDA

View Full Version : Sparco race seat - just MOUNT LEFT

Steve
05-17-2009, 02:59 PM
UPDATE - looks like seat, slider and alu. side mounts tentatively sold (to a non-subaru) in which case the wrx/sti specific sparco base mount is available. let me know. Thanks.

========================
Black sparco evoL seat. In great used condition, other than the usual rub in the fabric on the left hip brace from your butt sliding into the seat. No marks on the upper left side from the B-pillar as I removed all that plastic.

WRX base mount with slider and the stiff aluminum side mounts.

The Evo-L is made for larger drivers. I dont fit well in an Evo - I am a little over 6'2 and have been between 195 and 220 while using this seat, with 34-36" waist. The biggest friend that sat in it comfortably was 6'3 and about 240 with a 36-38" waist. Bigger than that and you might want the evo3.

This was an amazing seat. Count on a second or two per lap over stock, just from having your butt held down right! Plus you drop 20 or 30 lbs from the stocker, plus it is a safety item. I loved it.

Date is 05 - not sure what the time limit is for touring/rally, but it is certainly fine for a lot of years of solospint, auto-x, etc.

http://img128.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img9751.jpg

$900 OBO

Willing to part out seat from other mounting pieces, mix n' match, etc. Components include:
- Seat
- Aluminum sparco side rails (awesome)
- wrx/sti (02-07, not sure about other years) base mount
- slider mechanism

Steve
05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Bump - who wants to save 2 seconds per lap! :)

Steve
06-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Best offer!

Steve
06-11-2009, 01:31 PM
update - looks like just the base mount is left (subaru wrx/sti specific)