PDA

View Full Version : 1st Night in the stock car @ Barrie

isopropyl_z24
06-14-2009, 12:49 AM
It was fun. I need to start working out or something because it took all I had to just turn the car, no power steering. What a rush. Way different from driving a street car on the track. I lived, the car made it to but has some stripes from the wall down the one side. When I hit, it cramped one of the fuel lines. The car stalled then the starter broke. But we got a spare on, moved the fule cell back into place, put the battery back into place and were off again. Oh and a quick tire change to some RT615's, thanks Caveman, Joe F and Fox's Bakery Barrie, On.
So looking forward to next week. I'll post some vid's but keep in mind that I have never driven the car not even a pratice lap. The seat neads to be moved 4" forward, and is to tall to the top of the rib suports, my armpits hurt :( . My neck is killing me from the harnis adjusters , we nead to fix that.

Bedtime now must sleep rush is over.

nissannx
06-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Wow - what a rush it sounds like you had. Well done!

mikewolf
06-15-2009, 10:47 AM
That does sound like a lot of fun. Are you racing on the 27th?

isopropyl_z24
06-15-2009, 11:31 AM
I'm still sore.
Yes I'll be racing on the 27th. It will be a lot of driving that weekend for me.
Fri 13 hours of deliverys of beer. Sat @ Barrie Molson centre, Sat night off to Barrie Speedway for stock car racing and King of The Hill. Sunday back to Barrie molson Centre and then Sunday off to Varney for King of the Hill there. Wow that was even a lot to type.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SL_2mrkQ7w

I'm the one in the back # 79