PDA

View Full Version : Cordeiro Report; “Cordeiro” TDI Cup Fan Shirts & Raffle at Mosport!

andrew1984
08-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Cordeiro Report; “Cordeiro” TDI Cup Fan Shirts & Raffle at Mosport!

TDI Cup Guest Drivers
Volkswagen has announced its three guest drivers for this weekend’s race at Mosport International Raceway. One guest driver being Toronto’s own Jim Kenzie.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jim last weekend (Aug 22, 2009) when my Jetta TDI Cup car was at Don Valley VW. He is Canada’s foremost automotive journalist. You may recognize Jim from Toronto Star’s “Wheels” section, TSN’s “Kenzie’s Korner”, MSN Autos website and many Canadian and International outlets. I am looking forward to meeting Mr. Kenzie again but this time it will at the start line!

http://i31.tinypic.com/2ivi6f9.jpg

Canadian TDI Cup Drivers
Along with the three guest drivers are my two fellow Canadian drivers from the Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup, Jake Thompson and David Richert. Being the only Canadian race we are all trying to create a name for ourselves.

“CORDEIRO” TDI Cup Fan Shirts
In an effort to do so, I have created “CORDEIRO” TDI Cup Fan Shirts. They debuted during the last race at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. I cannot believe 200 shirts went in just over half an hour. It was so great seeing all the support towards the series!

End of day raffle!
Exclusive to my hometown track (Mosport) I will not only give out the “CORDEIRO” TDI Cup Fan Shirts but have an end-of-day raffle for those who wear the shirt! Great prizes are up for grabs, be sure to get a ticket stub with the shirt!

http://i27.tinypic.com/250o1fb.jpg

More Information
Practice: Saturday Aug 29 @ 8am
Qualifying: Saturday Aug 29 @ 2pm
Race: Sunday Aug 30 @ 8:30am.

Autograph Session: Saturday Aug 29 @ 12pm.

“CORDEIRO” TDI Cup Fan Shirt Giveaway: Saturday Aug 29 @ 12pm
“CORDEIRO” TDI Cup Fan Shirt Raffle: Saturday Aug 29 @ 5:30pm

TonyKloosterman
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Congrats on your 3rd place finish
sounds like you had a great race

Tony