PDA

View Full Version : Carbotech Brakes - Group Buy

nissannx
12-26-2009, 01:57 PM
JoeT, if this post isn't appropriate, please delete.

This is the third year that Carbotech has joined with me in offering a group buy. You will get 20% off the Internet price if there's a commitment for ten or more axle sets. www.ctbrakes.com is the website for more information about these products. Whether you're looking for a performance street pad (Carbotech Bobcat), an autocross pad (Carbotech AX6) or a dedicated track pad (Carbotech XP 8, 10, 12, or 16 series) Carbotech has the brake pads you need. Final price will include conversion to the Canadian dollar, all applicable taxes and shipping fees. Items can be shipped anywhere in Canada or the U.S. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
This group buy will close on January 28, 2010.

Edit: Jan. 20 - closing date changed.

MadDog
12-27-2009, 12:31 PM
You know I'm in Frank.

nissannx
12-28-2009, 10:38 AM
MadDog wrote:
You know I'm in Frank.
Excellent. I've had a lot of interest already, so think we'll make the axle set number for discount with a bit of luck!
Frank

nissannx
01-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Five axle sets committed. Halfway to the 20% off mark. Closing January 28th.
Frank

Edit: Target met.

nissannx
01-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Target met and some want their brake pads earlier, so closing at the end of January.
Still time if you want to get in on it.

Edit: It's closing up - money must be in my hands on Thursday so that the order can be placed on Friday. Last business day in January. Orders should be delivered in the third week of February.
Thanks to everyone for your interest and orders.

Razlin
01-31-2010, 03:51 AM

nissannx
02-03-2010, 08:35 PM
PM'd response.

Yes, it's closed. But if you contact me tonight I can probably get the order added to the shipment or sent separately for just a bit extra.
Tomorrow - I can still get the parts but not the same deal.
Frank

nissannx
02-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Back for 2011.

If you're interested in getting 20% off Carbotech brakes, let me know. Check out www.ctbrakes.com for your application and pricing. 20% off the internet price if we get target minimum number of axle sets. I run their product exclusively on my track car. I even have their brake pads on my RV!
I need to know of your participation and have full payment by February 24th. Order goes in February 25th. The actual price will be dependent up the Canadian dollar.

cliff96
02-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Does anyone have experience on the AX6 pad vs the competition?

Noticed they don't recommend it for the street due to noise/dust, I've run hawk F:hp+ / R:hp streets on the neon - and didn't think they were obnoxious, although the car did sound like a cab in stop and go traffic.

How would these fare on the substantially heavier e46?

Thanks,
Cliff

nissannx
02-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi Cliff,
Sent you a PM.
Frank

nissannx
02-23-2011, 09:56 PM