PDA

View Full Version : I Need a Driver for Feb 8th MLRC Mini Rally

STeveD
01-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Tim Laye is busy next Monday, so I need a driver for the Feb 8th Mini out of Bradford. I'll supply the car and pay for the gas if you pay part of the $25 entry fee. I need to work on our Timewise a little bit more after some silly mistakes last week.

Some rally experience appreciated, or at least the ability to stop a car with no ABS in the snow. "Ol' Smokey" has great suspension, great lights, a working heater, and non-existant brakes. You'll get used to the latter.

We'll be running in expert. (My problem, not yours. ;-) )

http://www.mlrc.ca/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1263483946

andrew1984
01-31-2010, 10:58 PM
Oh man I'd love to try something like this but I'll be in Vegas for Jetta Cup :(

nissannx
01-31-2010, 11:12 PM
Oh wow! That would be so much fun; but I've just booked shop time to do winter maintenance on the Nissan!

I even know how to brake without ABS!

STeveD
02-02-2010, 10:49 PM
The February Mini Rally is less than a week away on Monday, Feb 8, 2009. As usual, we have included some interesting roads in the route and it will be an entertaining drive for everyone. All instructions will be provided so anyone can arrive and drive.

The Start/Finish location is unchanged at the Husky House Restaurant within the Husky Car/Truck Stop at Hwy 400 & Hwy 88 (Exit 64A), just outside Bradford, Ontario. Registration opens at 6:30 PM and Car 1 starts at 8:01 PM. Entry fee is $25 per vehicle.

Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 positions in both the Novice and Expert Classes. Door prizes are also awarded using a random draw. The restaurant has excellent hot food and offer $5 dessert and hot beverage special after the rally.

Please visit http://www.mlrc.ca/minirally.html for more information.

Grab a friend and drive over to the Husky for the best way to spend your Monday evening. See you soon!

Ken Nazeer
Coordinator
GTA Wheel & Tire Mini Rally SeriesMaple Leaf Rally Club

gOt_rally
02-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Im done if you still need a driver.