PDA

View Full Version : Forza Motorsport CAR DL Pack possibilities. (leak?)

SinglemaltWSKY
02-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Most likely, these cars will be coming up with the next two DLC packs, one of which is being put together by the popular car blog Jalopnik.

Full List of possible DLC cars:

Acura TSX
Aston Martin Rapide
Aston Martin Vantage
Audi TT ‘10
Bmw Z4
Bmw X6M
Bugatti EB110 SS
Doran Ford GT-R
Gumpert Apollo
Holden W427
Honda Mugen Civic ‘10
Lotus Evora T124
Mazda 3 ‘10
Mclaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Mini Coupe
Peugeot 308
Porsche 911 SC
Renault Megane
Subaru B4 2.5
Vauxhall insignia VXR

Even though these cars have not been officially announced, the fact that they have been included in the auction house (which has quickly been put offline after the discovery) strongly indicates that these cars will make it into the game in the near future.

vinnie_mack
02-22-2010, 01:03 PM
some decent cars there. it still baffles me that they continue to put SUVs in the game. unless i want to slap on some dubs and roll dirty or something..

kwlsti
02-22-2010, 02:46 PM
i voted on all the cars they where going to put in, it was quite a long list and many where cut :-(. but still it's not a bad list of cars.

final list from Jal:
http://jalopnik.com/5459331/forzalopnik-your-winners-are-here

STeveD
02-22-2010, 03:10 PM
vinnie_mack wrote:
some decent cars there. it still baffles me that they continue to put SUVs in the game. unless i want to slap on some dubs and roll dirty or something..

I like 'em! You get these guys picking up light little cars and they take a nudge from a Cayenne like a drop kick to the ass and go flying off the track.

Don't brake early on MY line, punk. ;-)

vinnie_mack
02-22-2010, 05:40 PM
oh yeah lol you guys have that crazy Forza crash fest i forgot. i may join in on that this week lol.

TrevorH
02-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Send me a PM with your gamer tag vinnie.

I'll bring my BMW X5 SUV, which may change your opinion of SUVs in the game (but perhaps not BMW drivers) ;-)