PDA

View Full Version : fs: 5X114.3 BREMBOS, COILOVERS, 02 WRX SEDAN, CLUSTER, CHEAP!

v7wrc
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
All pieces located in Mississauga - Ready for pick up.

This conversion was picked up last summer @ Millenium Auto in Michigan
Its a 5x114.3 spindle/rotor/Brembo set all frour corners off a 2006 STi with 25k miles, pads/rotors where replaced recently, came from tefth recovery vehicle. So no bent pieces. Set Includes, all pieces for the 04 STi upgrade to 5x114.3. Its extremely clean and rust free knuckles. Fronts are at about 75-80%, rears have about 85-90% pad left. Some light surface rust on rotors from sitting for last 6 months, and some little dings/scrateches from removal and transport on the calipers...
Sold

Picked this up from Japan Direct in the summer, never tested it but it came from a V9 car with 28k km on it, inspected all the pieces and appears to be in top notch shape. Its a complete Cusco Coilover set for 05-07 STi cars only (maybe moded for others if you swap out the front fork holder ).
Height, and ride adjustable.
SOLD

Got this for my 2001-02 JDM STi V7 cluster for my Sedan project but will be selling the car so the cluster has to go. Its in full working condition, 118253k km on the clock. Perfect replacement for 02-03 cars.
SOLD

----------------------------------------------------------
Car currently stored at QEW/427 Area
Purchased this as a project car, with center diff issues (FUBAR). Since then brand new center diff, tail end, bearings where install. All fluids replaced, car is 100% driveable and in working condition. Probably the cheapest WRX you'll ever find. Perfect for someone who wants to turn this into a rallyX machine or summer project.

Car has a clean title, no liens, it has ~270k km on the clock, light dent on the rear pass door, light scratches and some rust on the rear quater panel. Its not a show car, but a decent working car.
There is no leaks out of the motor, tranny or diff, not buring any oils as far as I can see or notice. Car 100 % stock and unmodified.

Asking Price $old

Navigator
03-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Welcome, Whats your name? and how should people contact you?

v7wrc
03-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Welcome, Whats your name? and how should people contact you?

Thanks for cleaning up the thread.

PM or email: v7wrc AT yahoo.com

-Adrian