PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Subaru parts and I need room in the garage!

Nuwan
03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Time to clearout parts that aren't currently being used from the garage, and there's something here for just about every Subaru made in the last 20 years.

Items are located in Brampton. Photos are also available by email. Regards,

Aftermarket Bits
---------------------
HKS Turbo Timer Type-0; works 100%; marks on top from mounting = $75

HKS Turbo Timer Type-1; works 100%; marks on top from mounting = $75

HKS FT-3 Turbo Timer Harness = $20

Turbosmart Oil Cap (Anodized blue), new in bag but has some nicks from storage = $30

Exhaust Silencer for Blitz Nurbspec Melon Launchers = $80

OEM/Stock Bits
-------------
STi Keys (can be milled down to work with small size key) = $25
Turbo Legacy Oil Pump (brand new, factory part) = $ offers
Turbo Legacy Coolant Pump (brand new, factory part) = $ offers
Turbo Legacy Coolant Reservoir (purchased new and used for one year, still like new) = $ offers
Late 90's hoodscoop from legacy outback in green) = $ offers
06 Subaru Forester head lights (perfect for modding/painting) = $ offers
00 Legacy GT spoiler, not OEM but sold through dealers as a dealer option; mint in green metallic with 3rd brake light and mounting hardware = $60

BC Chassis Legacy Parts (1990-1994); Make offers
-----------------------
Tons of spares for the rally car, ask for what you need
Engine subframe, perfect for GC turbo swaps
Rear diff mount/outrigger/moustache bar, call it what you want
R160 Rear differential (non-LSD) 3.90
Turbo exhaust manifolds
All four doors in black
Headlights, tail lights, side markers
Interior bits, trim and clips
Exterior trim
Rear windscreen
Spoilers
Grills
Front bumper
Turbo Legacy hood from '92-'94 in white
Hood scoops ('91 legacy black, '92 legacy black)

GC Chassis Impreza '93-'01
---------------------
GC shortshifter; used = $15

GC Gauge Pod Gauge Pack (does not include pod), volts, vacuum, oil temp. New in box = $150

Ebay '98-01 GC Projector Morette's, new = $80

Tail lights from 2001 Impreza coupe in great shape = $80

SS autochrome intercooler for GC chassis, complete with all piping, new in box = $250

2000 RS struts with springs and tophats, decent shape, about 100,000 on them, no leaks

GD Chassis Impreza
---------------------
02-03 WRX WRB Front Bumper with genuine Prodrive Splitter in black. Includes OEM air ducts for brake cooling, 3M invisible rock gaurd installed on front surfaces. A few scuffs on bottom of splitter which are not noticeable from above. = $350

02-07 WRB Side view mirrors with 3M invisible rock gaurd = $100

JDM Front Rebar; like new = $100

STi Lower Arm Bar; new in box (2 available) = $75 each

STi Ver.8 Cluster, with shift light and 10,000RPM Tach, less than 6000kms on odometer, in virtually new condition = $400

TurboXS piggyback ECU for WRX = $160

STi Fuel Tank (no sender, no pump) = $140

OEM WRX Boost Gauge, Brand New in box, with steering column mount = $85

APS 70mm Cold Air Intake used for tuning only in crinkle red with new unused filter = $200

APS Stainless Steel Coolant Overflow Bottle used but in great shape = $45

'04 STi Gearbox w/ R180 rear diff, can also supply with JDM 5th/6th gear ratios installed for additional cost = $3200

Rally Oriented Bits
---------------------
Peltor FMT110 Intercom & Peltor 12v hardwire adapter, both are new in package = $200

Alfa-Elite Rally Computer w/remote drivers display; computer is mounted in a carbon fiber pod to be mounted on passenger side dashboard = $600

Sparco 4pt camlock Harness in blue (x2) = $75 each

Sparco Dual Helmet Net, with straps to mount to roll cage = $20

Wheels
------------
1998 Forester 5 Spoke 16" Alloys with Yokohama Tires; rims are decent shape for age, tires show weather cracking but have lots of tread left = $ offers

2003 WRX rims powdercoated gold, stone chips on one rim the remainder are in great shape. Rims are straight and balance well = $ offer

17" Speedline Corsa Rims in gold (5x100); ex-subaru rally team USA rims and are straight but suffer from chips and scrapes = $ offers

5Zigen FN01R-C wheels with Hankook Z214 tires. The wheels started off black with polished lip, but the clear on the polished part started to peel so I sanded and painted the polished parts black. The wheels could use a recoat but are perfect track wheels. Tires are 245/40/17 Hankook Z214 in C51 compound with lots of life left. Properly heat cycled and broken in prior to first track use. All tires have similar even wear. Fits on GD STI with rolled fenders and clears stock Brembo calipers. Rims and Tires for $850. Can seperate rims and tires.

Size ~ 17x8
Bolt Pattern ~ 5x114.3
Offset ~ 35 mm
Weight ~ 17 lbs each

New in box Enkei RPF1's in silver finish. These are awesome wheels, light and strong and 05+ Sti bolt pattern, build plans have changed and these are waiting for a new owner. Bought new for $1505 looking for $1400 with aluminum valve stems.

Size ~ 17x10
Bolt Pattern ~ 5x114.3
Offset ~ 18mm
Bore ~ 73mm
Weight ~ 17 lbs each

Misc Bits; Make offers
-------------
Russell 10ft Braided Hose AN-6

Russell -6 Compression to 3/8" pipe Fitting (x2)

Oil Cooler Assembly and Remote Filter Relocation Kit with Braided AN-8 Lines and resuable Russell AN-8 fittings. Was assembled and used for under 30 minutes.

Misc swaybar bushings (varying diameters, all polyurethane)

Cone air filter with maf bracket = $20

JoeT
03-21-2010, 09:21 PM
I'll take the STI keys.. Will your oil cooler . filter relocation kit accept -10 lines?

isopropyl_z24
03-21-2010, 09:34 PM

Do you have some front ones for my car and what did ya want for them?

Daniel_Buehler
03-22-2010, 12:50 AM
"Peltor FMT110 Intercom & Peltor 12v hardwire adapter, both are new in package = $200"

SOLD...

You know where to find me ;)

BryceD
03-22-2010, 09:07 AM
I'll take the Prodrive splitter if you are willing to separate from the bumper... How much for just the splitter?

Nuwan
03-22-2010, 06:58 PM
I'll take the STI keys.. Will your oil cooler . filter relocation kit accept -10 lines?

Keys are yours Joe, the cooler and relocation bits were 1/2" npt (i think) which is close to the diameter of -8. I'd expect you'd want to go bigger on the fittings for your mediocre engine :p Something like Ivano's setup perhaps?

"Peltor FMT110 Intercom & Peltor 12v hardwire adapter, both are new in package = $200"

SOLD...

You know where to find me ;)

First thing to go... I may be able to get you another one.

Do you have some front ones for my car and what did ya want for them?

Does anyone know the stock wrx front sway bar diameter? If I get that I'll go measure to see if I have something. How does $15 sound? (if i have them)

BryceD wrote:
I'll take the Prodrive splitter if you are willing to separate from the bumper... How much for just the splitter?

Would like you to have it Bryce, but I'd prefer to sell it with the bumper as it's all mounted. If I can find someone for the bumper then we'll work something out.

Nuwan
03-22-2010, 08:59 PM
The front bushings I have are for 22mm bars, just measured them.

BryceD
03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Nuwan wrote:

Would like you to have it Bryce, but I'd prefer to sell it with the bumper as it's all mounted. If I can find someone for the bumper then we'll work something out.

No problem, if something works out to separate, I'm down for that half :-)