PDA

View Full Version : Can-Jam Motorsports Black Bear Rally 2010

Nuwan
04-30-2010, 05:22 PM
http://www.mlrc.ca/blackbear/images/Spray.jpg

Well it’s that time again! June 12 will be the date. We are very pleased to announce a new title sponsor for the 2010 Black Bear Rally – Can-Jam Motorsports who join event sponsors Hot Bits and ClearWater Design. Supplementary Regulations are now up on the website – www.mlrc.ca/blackbear and on-line entries will be accepted tomorrow (May 1st). With the addition of a new stage road we can now provide you with 106 km of pure driving pleasure. My Routemasters have put together an incredible route and schedule for the day which I’m sure you will totally enjoy. Rally Headquarters will once again be the Mayo Township Community Centre on Mayo Lake Road in McArthur’s Mills. We are offering optional 2-Pass Recce and again Descriptive Stage Notes written by Tom McGeer will be provided to competitors. Oh yeah and don’t forget – the yummy pig-roast banquet. So – don’t hesitate or procrastinate – get your entry in now. The first team to enter, will receive two complimentary Can-Jam Motorsports Black Bear Rally t-shirts.

Donna Huber
Co-ordinator
Can-Jam Motorsports Black Bear Rally
June 11-12/2010
McArthur’s Mills, Ontario
dhuber@on.aibn.com

RyanHuber
05-01-2010, 08:57 PM
A little teaser of the new stage road we're using this year. It's an amazing mix of fast and flowing, and tight and twisty and great elevation changes. The road is in great shape, and I'm sure all competitors will love it!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs588.snc3/31014_10150160268325237_758865236_11998909_4907877 _n.jpg

Oh, and for those who may not have noticed, entry is up and running at:

http://www.mlrc.ca/blackbear/competitors.html

Nuwan
05-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Definition of Fantastic (Webster’s Dictionary): implies a lack of restraint in imagination – well I couldn’t describe it in a better way. I might also want to add in: freaking awesome, kickass, amazing, twisty, tight, elevation changes galore, fast, very fast, smooth, open, flowy – to name just a few. Now you’re wondering what the heck is she talking about? Well it’s the new stage at Black Bear! 8.25 km of everything you ever dreamt about for a stage road J and you get to run it twice – a driver’s dream I’ll tell you. Yesterday I got to ride with rallyboy Ryan in his mighty steed Hyundai down this road and I can tell you first-hand that FREAKING AWESOME does not do justice to this road. We have a total of 8 stages with a total stage distance of 106.88 km. for you. The date again – June 12th with a start time of 12:00 noon and a finish time of about 7:20 p.m. and then guess what – our Black Bear famous pig roast banquet! We also offer you 2 pass recce with some stages being done Friday evening June 11th from 1630 to 2000 and the balance on the morning of June 12th. And the big bonus – descriptive stage notes done by Tom McGeer. You know you’re not going to be able to resist – so give in now and get your entry in – www.mlrc.ca and right there on the website’s front page is a link to take you to the 2010 Can-Jam Motorsport Black Bear Rally.

Cheers!
Donna Huber