PDA

View Full Version : Electronics for sale

Fentin_Fury
06-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Cleaning house of some toys.

Toshiba theater view 54" HD Projection TV - time for a new one. This one works great and is in good condition - great for the garage. $100 or best offer.

Camber Laser 7 speakers with stands. (8 ohms, 10-150 watts RMS). They are heavy two-way ported speakers with an 8" woofer and a 1/2" tweeter. Not junk. $250

Infinity Column II. 1978 vintage. The boxes are about 3 1/2 feet tall and 1 1/2 foot square. There is a tweeter, mid and 10 inch woofer on the font. On the bottom there is a second 10 inch woofer. On the back there is another tweeter. The rear firing tweeter is 180 degrees out of phase. I have refomed the woofers, replaced the mids,etc. Big sound - comparable to my Sonus Fabers. I did a lot of work on these - cross overs etc. No covers but the sound..... $100.

Turntable gone. anyone need a turntable? I have a mint Sony PSX-55 - I am now using my moded Thorens - so no need. Free to good home.
http://www.audioscope.net/sony-psx55-record-player-p-749.html

I have some other audiophile gear around - ok lots; if anyone is in the market for a pre-amp, tuner, real-to-real, etc. ask.

Q