View Full Version : FS: Whirlpool Electric Stove / Convection Oven

STeveD
06-11-2010, 07:39 PM
The wife is treating herself to a new Induction style stove, so we have a (IMHAANSPAHO: perfectly good) Whirlpool electric stove and convection oven to get rid of. 17 years ago it was a high end stove worth $1800. Has three racks for the oven, self cleaning, convection, electronic timer, blah blah blah. It even comes with spare fuses (which I ever only had to replace once, which is why I still have the spare fuses I bought 7 years ago.)

If you're a club member, just take it ... use it... and pay me what you think it was worth. Free delivery! (Assuming that you're the one who is coming to get it and deliver it to yourself.)

If you're not a club member, make me an offer.

It played a supporting role in the 2007 "Coffee During a Power Failure" episode:

http://spda-online.ca/modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums/album91/DSCN1184.sized.jpg

IMHAANSPAHO = In My Humble (and Apparently Not So Popular Around Here) Opinion

Geoff_Rex
06-11-2010, 11:32 PM
IMHAANSPAHO = In My Humble (and Apparently Not So Popular Around Here) Opinion

:lol: :lol:

Wow, that sounds familiar. Apparently, our washing machine made a noise yesterday. yeah, like a real noise!

STeveD
06-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Yeah, we replaced our last fridge because it was 13 years old and it started making noises. It's now 17 years old and running great in my Mom's pantry. And ironically.... quieter than the new fridge we replaced it with!

As a guideline on compensation for the stove: if the stove is all it's advertised to be, I'd like to be able to take my wife to a nice dinner. Or pay for some of the new pots that our Induction stove required.

5 ply Kitchen Aid commercial grade stainless steel set of pots? USELESS on an induction stove, because there wasn't enough ferrous content.

mikewolf
06-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Hey Steve,
I may be interested. How soon does it need to be gone?

STeveD
06-12-2010, 08:56 PM
We'd like it gone this week, as it's taking up my wife's parking spot in the garage. Comes with free Broan range hood if you want it.

mikewolf
06-14-2010, 10:07 PM
The boss says she wants it. Can I come by this weekend?

STeveD
06-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Yep! Morning / early afternoon Saturday should be good. I can help lift a bit, but we might want a third person to get it up into a truck. All of my neighbours are invalids like me or wankers I wouldn't ask for help. :-(

We have a dumpster here, so I want to toss the range hood today if you don't want it.

mikewolf
06-15-2010, 09:39 PM
I'll take the hood too and toss it if I don't need it. I will bring a dolly and should be able to do most of the lifting myself. It's going in my tire trailer and the tailgate can act as a sort of ramp.

pm me your contact info and address.

STeveD
06-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Sold! Thanks Mike.