PDA

View Full Version : MAC Rally of Hope, Ride for Breast Cancer

Geoff_Rex
06-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Hey everybody,

Mortgage Alliance is organizing a fund raiser in support of Breast Cancer Research for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (TM). Last year, we raised over $75,000. We have a group of motorcycle riders going coast to coast. I'll be joining them from Ottawa to Quebec City.

Here's where I need your help.

For my portion of the ride, I need to raise $1000. If everyone on this forum that I have arranged a mortgage for sponsors me $20, and people that I arranged a mortgage for, but went elsewhere sponsors me $30 :-P and everyone else on the forum sponsors me $10, I will achieve that goal.

Some of you know that my business partner was hit by this disease just a couple of years ago, so it hits very close to home for me, personally.

Please let me know whatever you can do.

You can go here, and put my name in the "Sponsor a Rider" position. You'll be emailed the receipt.

http://www.macrallyofhope.ca/sponsor.php

Here's a link to our commercial that's going on the Rogers channel shortly.

That PSA spot was donated by Rogers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CDp0jiZ1fs

Thanks,

Geoff_Rex
07-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Thank you to those who have already made their donation to support my fundraising in support of Breast Cancer Research.

If you have not already made a donation PLEASE help me in supporting this cause. I am sure all of you know someone who have been affected by Breast Cancer.

I am requesting your support in the form of a donation for my participation in the MAC Rally of Hope cross Canada motorcycle ride . All you have to do is give me a call, send me an email or go to our website www.macrallyofhope.ca and click on "Sponsor a Rider" and type in my name to make a contribution. Please give what you can NOW. Charitable Donation Tax receipts will be issued for any amount more than $20.

On July 19 I will join others from Mortgage Alliance in the MAC Rally of Hope, across Canada motorcycle ride to funds for Breast Cancer Research. I will be riding in the Ottawa to Quebec City segment.

I am covering all my own costs for accommodation, gas, food etc. but your support is crucial to raise funds for Breast Cancer Research.

Thank you for your support.