PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an exhaust shop/place that will work on an exhaust

Lloyd
07-15-2010, 12:30 AM
After quite a bit of effort I'm still chasing down exhaust fumes in the cabin. Car is just barely drivable, especially in stop and go. I'm at wits end and definitely need to take it to a place that is

1) competent
2) honest

Currently I think this might be part of the problem

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8756/flexn.jpg

but I really, really don't know any more. The shop that fabbed up the exhaust did a shit job (Scott found many of the leaks when the car was on his hoist). It nominally doesn't leak anymore due to fixes but who knows. The header/exhaust flange is crap, the flex pipe is crap, I just want my problems gone at this point.

I don't really want to take it to a regular old exhaust shop and come back with the zillion dollar, zillion piece header melted and on fire. My dream is someone like Scott but with time to work on exhausts, and maybe more in the GTA :P

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions I'll love you forever.

JoeT
07-15-2010, 07:39 AM
HotRod Scott's in Etobicoke is an excellent custom fab shop.

Fourstar motorsports will trash the existing exhaust and fab up one that works the first time out. But they are in Georgetown.

There are more, but but but.

GaryW
07-15-2010, 09:14 AM
I'll second Hot Rod Scott's and offer up Budget Exhaust in Burlington, because I know someone who works there, and I've heard many good things.

Lloyd
07-15-2010, 10:42 AM
tyvm guys.