PDA

View Full Version : Agincourt Autohaus - Aug 21/22 at MIR

nissannx
07-29-2010, 06:47 PM
http://www.caslube.com/images/AGINCOURT_GRANDPRIX_2_WEB.jpg

Hi Folks,

Agincourt Autohaus presents their second 2010 SoloSprint weekend at Mosport!

Both days at Mosport Grand Prix track

August 21st: Premier Lapping Day: Max of 54 cars. Expect 2.5 to 3.5 hours on track.
August 22nd: Event #6 of the Mobil 1 Ontario SoloSprint Championship

Costs:

Before August 11th: $325 lapping, $150 event
After August 11th: $350 lapping, $160 event

Contact solosprint [at] rogers [dot] com to register!

For more information about the lapping day contact Paul at wrckid01 at hotmail dot com
For more information about event #6 contact myself at frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca

nissannx
08-16-2010, 05:42 AM
Spectators, volunteers, crew and - of course - drivers are all welcome to the Agincourt Autohaus Gran Prix weekend that takes place this coming weekend. SPDA is the host and we're looking forward to an amazing weekend.

If you plan to be a driver but haven't signed up yet, there's still room. Don't delay.

If you'd like to volunteer to help out, you won't be turned away. You'll get free admission (of course, everyone gets free admission but your admission will be extra free) to the grounds and our appreciation.

Paul, StephenD and I will be there. Multiple more SPDA members will be driving. Come out and see if my daughter can beat me for the fourth event in a row!

STeveD
08-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Congrats to Paul on organizing a well-run, and incident free Saturday at Mosport's Big Track! No ambulance calls, and Robin only went out for two mechanicals and one car that was stuck in a gravel trap in the rain. NO impacts. A couple of close calls, but NO ONE touched anything that they shouldn't have.

Good job to all of the SPDA volunteers who made the event great! Maurizio, Ivano, Nuwan, Andrew, and Chuck! Scott and Rob qualified instructors throughout the day too. Lots of SPDA members out on the track as well. Good stuff!!

:pint:

Now lets cross our fingers for Sunday!

DougPhillips
08-22-2010, 09:15 AM
"NO ONE touched anything that they shouldn't have."

LOL

RRRex
08-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Very well run event guys! Awesome. The 3 run groups worked out really well and thought both days ran pretty smoothly under the circumstances. Talk about weird weather. Good job everyone!

oldguy
08-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Paul ran a professional program on Saturday.

It was the slickest thing that I've seen in 30+ years of track business.

Someone should buy him a bottle of all-natural peanut butter !

:-)

Navigator
08-23-2010, 10:56 AM
I was also really happy with how the lapping day went, blending in the cars worked very well. Paul did such a great job I think we should voluntold him the position as organizer again for next year. :-)

wrxR176
08-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Ya hopefully the biggest one too since i will be through it in a week. LOL

Thanks for the great laugh Rob

Thanks to all the very important volunteers who are the ones who really make the events run smoothly. You all know who you are so we can share the huge container of peanut butter. LOL

Thanks a million guys

PeteM
08-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Agree 100% about Saturday. Best run lapping day I've been to. Props to everyone involved, and aplogies to everyone I held up in turn 2. I had my special brown trousers on but it wasn't enough...

Having Steve as MC gave it a kind of "Good Morning Vietnam" flavour too which was cool!

:)

tanney
08-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Some pictures from Sunday.....

Since I was driving, taking pictures and being the only Steward present I was really busy and didn't get to wander very far, so most pictures are from the same boring spot.

http://www.tanneymotorsport.com/gallery2/v/2010SoloSprint/

Pick event 6...