PDA

View Full Version : 1990 BMW 325 is - Silver

Maurizio
09-15-2010, 07:40 PM
1990 BMW 325 is with just under 260 000 km on the original motor. The car comes with bmw dealership history from the previous owners and all the service records. First owner had the car for 11 years (as a GE fleet car) so he took good care of it. The last owner did the majority of the “enhancements” to the car.

Suspension:
GC full track kit (camber plates included)
m3 offset bushings

Engine:
Stock engine with chipped ecu (for 93 octane).

Wheels: 16X7 et 35 Enkei RPF1’s with 100mm spacer wrapped in 205/55/16 Kumho SPT’s

Brakes:
brembo blank rotors, oem pads. Extra: Front hawk hp plus.

Lights:
Hella smoked euro smilies with city lights, 6000k HID kit, yellow bulbs in foglights.

Stereo:
Alpine deck installed with 4 polk audio speakers. Also coming with the car is the OEM deck and speakers.

Driveline:
2 diffs coming with a car. 4.10 small case lsd currently installed and 3.73 lsd.

Interior:
Momo steering wheel, M shortened shift knob. All original leather.

Exhaust:
Solo muffler

Exterior:
Painted IS lip. Also comes with 2 sets of grills, euro grill and US grill with painted eyebrows. As well A skid plate has been installed to protect the cast aluminum oil pan. Antenna has been shaved (gave the car a clean look)

- Maintenance/replaced parts by previous owner:
- Coolant flush
- Timing belt/water pump/tensioner @ 211 000 km
- Transmission fluid change MTL Redline 75/90
- Diff fluids changed, royal purple in 3.73 lsd, 75/90 gear oil with lsd additive in 4.10
- Drive belts
- New clutch fan
- New oem stab links front and rear
- New driver side control arm/tie rod
- New fuel tank
- Rolled rear fenders
- New front Koni yellow shocks not installed (no time). The Passenger shock is on its way out.
- Brand new emblems. Ones on the cars were on their way out when I bought it and the power washer finished it off this year.

I have approx $13000 into the car and I know I will not get it all back. I would like to have it sold before have to store it for the winter. I am selling the car because I have no time to drive it. I have only driven under 1000 km this year.

Asking $9500 as is or reasonable offer will not be refuses.

For quick response email me at – kingpingrafix at hotmail dot com or PM

Thanks for looking.