PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Subaru Legacy Rally / Ice Racer $900 obo

FLAT4ICE
10-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Selling one of the best cars I've ever owned. 1992 Subaru Legacy (Non Turbo), car has 217,000kms on it, 5 speed manual (drivetrain runs excellent). Has power windows, locks, mirrors, A/C, Remote Starter, Alarm System. Interior is very clean.

Because this car is an ice racer / rally crosser... it now also has:
Roof number plates (2 for different classes)
Rear facing amber fog light
Exterior front and rear light covers
In-car camera bracket
An extra set of 4 steel wheels
2 containers of extra parts (heater core, alternator, switches, etc)

PHOTOS: http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1992-Subaru-Legacy-Rally-Ice-Racer-W0QQAdIdZ236630493

When I bought this car, I immediately turned it into an ice racer. The first season this car ran in the ice racing series, it won numerous races and placed 2nd in the championship (4wd street stud class). As you know, in ice racing the drivetrain does not take any punishment, mainly just the body from making contact with other vehicles (or snow banks).

The car also ran in a couple of Rally cross events, in it's very first rally cross it finished first in class and first overall, beating even the turbocharged cars. It finished 3rd in the championship.

It is possible to turn this vehicle back into a street car, it still goes perfectly straight but the body does have quite a few dents on it. It is missing the right rear tail light.

The one main thing it needs right now is one of the fuel lines repaired. The car can still be driven but does leak out of this line.

This car gave me a huge appreciation for Subarus, it has given me no other troubles when ice/rally racing. Just add gas and go.

I can deliver the car to a buyer in the GTA, or outside GTA for an additional fee.

Price is $900 OR BEST OFFER!!!
Competitive, reliable & fun car!
e-mail me at impulsive_rs@hotmail.com
or call 647-234-3278
Located in Brampton

To see this legacy in it's ice racing season, go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FLHdE75A4

FLAT4ICE
10-20-2010, 11:56 PM
SOLD!!! will be at Minden this season