PDA

View Full Version : VSSPro - New product Release

DCCDPro
10-19-2010, 06:57 AM
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to announce a new product I've developed to solve the problem of putting a 2008+ STi 6mt into pre-08 cars.

The problem is that the newest STi 6mt tranny's are lacking the vehicle speed sensor (VSS) that the pre-08 ecu's require to keep the car out of limp mode and of course the speedo uses that signal to calculate and display your speed.

The VSSPro is a digital signal processor that interfaces one of your existing abs sensor signals to the ecu and speedometer and outputs the correct frequency and waveform signal so that the speedo works properly and the ecu doesn't go into limp mode.

It also features an internal potentiometer that can be used to adjust for different tire sizes and to recalibrate the speedometer to a more accurate reading.

It is a brand new product and I expect to be very busy with it in the next few weeks as it's launch date is Oct 22nd. I'll check back to see if anyone has questions.

If you are interested there is more information being posted on my website about it and I should have an install guide up very soon for you to take a look at.

Kind regards,
-Jeff Reid
DCCDPro.com