PDA

View Full Version : Toyo Deals

tgrasshopper
04-18-2011, 05:26 PM
What is going on with the Toyo deal link?

It's broken for the past 2 days.
http://www.teamtoyo.ca/

Are the deal still on?

JoeT
04-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Use www.toyotires.ca it works.

Tire deals are still there.

40% off R888's with your TTR number.

To get your TTR number, you have to register with Toyo using this link: http://www.toyotires.ca/racing-program

Once you have your racer registration, they will process it and you can order from Talon Tire.

When registering, make sure you use SPDA as your club, and CASC-OR as your sanctioning body. NCSC is not a CASC-OR club.

Hope this helps.

tgrasshopper
04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Awesome thanks

I just register, it say that I need to wait 2 week to received my registration number.

tgrasshopper
05-03-2011, 01:53 PM
I did feel up the registration 2 week ago.
I received a e-mail 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 2 weeks to complete my request.

The 2 week period has now past, Where do I go to see the price list?

Should i have received a confirmation that my registration was completed?

JoeT
05-03-2011, 03:56 PM
Hi Tgrasshopper,

Contact Talon Tire and let them know you spoke to me. I will confirm with Talon Tire that you are a member and you've applied for your TTR number.

Thanks

tgrasshopper
05-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Thanks ;o,
Should I have received that TTR number by e-mail? Toyo told me it will take upto 2 weeks to process but I never received anything after from them. Will talon know my TTR number?
Thanks

JoeT
05-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Talon will not know your TTR number, that only comes from Toyo. But we have a pretty strong relationship with Toyo and Talon and there's mutual trust. Once you get the TTR number, you'll need to forward it to Talon, please so they don't get shafted.

Hope this helps.

tgrasshopper
05-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks Joe,

I'll call them tomorow. I'm in no rush to buy is still have enuf tirer for my first event in may. I'm curentely shoping for price. to get ready when the time come.