PDA

View Full Version : Mosport - Canadian Time Attack Championship

nissannx
07-18-2011, 04:18 PM
The Canadian National Time Attack Championships will take place at Mosport International Raceway in August. Now is the time to get signed up.

Scrutineer: Derrick Cormier - thatsderrick at yahoo dot com
Event Inquiries: Stephen Deneka, Chief Organizer- steved at spda-online dot ca

http://2011tanationals.caslube.com/index.htm/

Lapping - Aug 26; Event 6 and 7 Aug 27/28 MIR

Tuners Against Street Racing will have a show on Sunday.
http://www.tunersagainststreetracing.com/

Lloyd
07-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Nooooooo rain

Serge
07-19-2011, 02:04 PM
how can you predict rain a month ahead?

Lloyd
07-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Sheer willpower?

racecartech
07-22-2011, 07:48 AM
HMMMM, My car in the rain on R-6's. I won't get the track record but could be fun.

Sorry Lloyd

nissannx
07-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Rain or shine, it will be fun! I'm looking forward to it. SPDA has had some outstanding representation at OTA events so far. Who's planning on being there?
Katie and I will be.

EDIT:
I should have written 'there' and not 'their'.
Thanks Ujjwal!

Ujjwal
07-25-2011, 12:31 PM
nissannx wrote:
Rain or shine, it will be fun! I'm looking forward to it. SPDA has had some outstanding representation at OTA events so far. Who's planning on being their?
Katie and I will be.

there, not their.

Sorry Frank, I couldn't resist the chance to correct a Principal :).

I might as well add some value to this post. Everyone should come to this event, it's super cheap and super fun on a REAL race track.

nissannx
07-26-2011, 04:48 AM
Thanks to Sailun Tire, a huge sponsor of the Canadian National Time Attack Championship at Mosport International Raceway, the Open House Price of $495 for the three days at Mosport has been extended until August 7, 2011. Dinner will be included on Saturday evening. In addition, there will be a lottery for all candidates who've signed up for the three days by August 7, 2011. The lottery will be random and five lucky winners will receive 50% of their entry fee back.

Take advantage of this spectacular offer and get a chance to win 1/2 of your entry fee back, don't wait, spaces are very limited.

To register, contact Serge at ontariotimeattack@gmail.com

Instructors will be available all three days. If you wish to have an instructor all day Friday, this will be available at a modest additional fee. (Please note, this may be mandatory if you have limited track experience).

nissannx
08-19-2011, 04:21 AM
There are seven spots left. The price for the three days is going to be held at $495. Friday, Aug. 26 lapping day (three groups, 9 to 5) and the price is $215. Instructor spots (additional $100) - there's one spot available.

This weekend is hosted by SPDA. Sat and Sun are ASN Canadian Time Attack Championships - lapping in the morning, competition in the afternoon. MMS marshals, EMT, flatbed on-site. This is a fully insured event.

The only question you should have is "Why haven't I signed up at that price?".

Did I say it was hosted by SPDA?
Can't drive but want to come - please check my post on volunteers because we can put you to work!