PDA

View Full Version : 17X8.5 Rota SlipStreams with Toyo T1R 75% Tread

JoeT
09-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi All,

I have a beautiful set of Rota Slipstreams that's 5X100 bolt pattern, 48 offset. Fit's all generations of WRX's, Legacy's, 2.5RS, 2.5TS. These make an excellent set of wheels for winter tires or summer competition. The tires are in excellent condition and only 1 wheel shows minor curb rash that can't bee seen beyond 6 feet away.

I'll post pictures later this evening.

I'm willing to sell these for $850.00 firm, or trade for a nice set of XXR522 17X9 42 Offset.

Post any questions here.

JoeT
09-02-2011, 12:51 PM
For Sale, only the manliest of “gender neutral” people need read this.

I have a set of wheels and tires that have been to hell and back, yet remain pristine in condition except for one minor battle scar. The battle scar has long since healed and is barely visible beyond 6 feet. Surviving the trip to hell and back, yet not shedding a drop of blood, these can be considered bulletproof as it didn't even break a sweat.

Accompanying these bulletproof wheels are a set of rubber wrappers that have spent their lives stomping on steroidial zombies. After knocking off 1/2 a million zombies, only 25% of it's lifespan has been used, therefore these super stompers will be good for another 3/4 million zombies before they wil need to be retired and replaced by the next slayer.

Herein lies the challenge, these super macho zombie stomper set of wheels and tires needs someone extraordinary to exploit the capabilities, an exemplary super being is what's required to leverage the supernatural capabilities of this combined tool set, are you that being.

Here are the stats:
Insignia: Rota Slipstreams
Herth and Gerth: 17X8.5
Slashing Offset: 48
Lightning Bolt Pattern: 5X100

Rubber Wrappers: Toyo
Slasher Model: T1R – excellent for driving through mountains of wet zombie guts
Size that Matters: 245-40-17

Augment your “super” abilities using these slasher tools for only $850.00

Cavemanrjc
09-02-2011, 08:38 PM
now that was good! and if i had a warrior that required such a tightly laced boot i would be interested but my clan of cone killing zombie eating neandertols require larger fitting boots in the retention area! now if they were 5x114.3 or 5x4 3/4 i would be all over them! good luck on the sale!

JoeT
09-04-2011, 12:36 PM
SOLD!!