PDA

View Full Version : help needed

BGregovski
09-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey SPDA crew, I know I have been to only a few events in the few years of being a member but this has not been my year by far.... missed lots at start of the season with windshield issues on my old porsche, and more recently in a bit of a stupid move I crushed an oil line ( yup the one which runs the length of the car ) Could the group provide me with a source of -12AN hose and fittings.... I would like to get car moving by next Saturday if possible. I am located in Simcoe but I am willing to drive within reason ( couple of hours )

Many thanks

Brad Gregovski

PaulH
09-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Try a hydraulic supply company such as Acklands Granger or Brafasco. CISCO at Dixie Road and 401 has a good supply of parts and they can put the hose together for you (they made a custom turbo oil supply line with banjo fittings for me a while back). Talk to Hanny and tell him that Paul Hirst sent you. For help locally you could try Charles Jones. Google came up with this: Boughner Hydraulics & Millwright Services – 519-426-1164 – RR 2 Simcoe

Good luck,

Paul H

STeveD
09-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Cisco doesn't deal with the public, so you can tell them you're with SPDA or PPS / Plastics Processing Solutions.

racecartech
09-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Grisdales, 800 561 1791

Navigator
09-20-2011, 03:46 PM
JRP has everything you need in stock, let them know your an SPDA member and I think they even ship.