PDA

View Full Version : Design Engineering Inc Offers 20% SPDA Members

Nightwingii
09-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey all,

My name is Jean-Paul Nadeau (Sorry don't speak French). I have a active relationship with Design Engineering Inc (DEI) through my current show/time attack car and I am working with them to allow those who I accociate with through clubs etc discounts and such. I bought a WRX this year and again can't leave well enough alone and started to mod this as well.

Just a fellow car junkie sharing the wealth. Feel free to ask me any questions.

_____

Design Engineering Inc: One of the worlds leading performance companies has agreed to Offer SPDA a discount.

20% OFF all products. Use Code "SPDA"

http://www.designengineering.com/

This includes all products under there wing. DEI, CRYO2, Ny-Trex, Boommat, Turbospa, DEI motorcycle, Radiator relief.

This includes full nitrous kits.CO2 kits. Sound deadning material, exhaust wrap, turbo blankets etc

These people are great to deal with. Big company with great customer service.

I will be the leison with DEI at the moment. I will answer any questions I can and feel free to email them with anything as well.

So take a look at the website and get your wish list started.

AndrewR
09-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Who is TTS?

Nightwingii
09-21-2011, 03:29 PM
My bad. TTS is my club which I volunteer co-ordinating the vendors/sponsors for.

I cut and pasted the message from there. I read the message twice and I guess went right over that.

Sorry

Nightwingii
09-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Code should be working shortly. Will advise once I get the follow up email from DEI. Thanks

J

Nightwingii
09-23-2011, 02:11 PM
20% OFF code “SPDA”. It’s been tested and ready to go.

Just enter SPDA in the discount code box at checkout.

Enjoy ladies and gents. Any questions just pm me or feel free to post.

See some of you next week at the NWM Rally.