PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a driver - No Winter Maintenance Rally

PFTR
09-24-2011, 08:03 AM
No TR, no Tim. That's the bad news. The good news is the Focus wagon could be there. (Oh, wait, that's still bad news right?!!) Even so, I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who'd be willing to drive on the day. Thanks everyone. Perry.

PFTR
09-28-2011, 06:14 PM
No takers yet to drive!! :-( Really??!! I know it's a Focus but an afternoon getting lost among the Fall colours, no gas to pay, a chance to swear at me (with relative impunity - though that's a two way street btw). Heck, I'll even buy you dinner or a drink or whatever, whoever you are!! Intermediate, solo, is less fun than it sounds!

Napping
09-29-2011, 01:52 PM
what's your contact info? I'll re-post your post on Toronto Subaru Club. there's always few people willing to drive but in need of navigator.

davids100
09-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Perry - I've half 'volunteered' as a marshall, but haven't heard back from Steve yet. However that was always second pref to actually taking part. I can drive if you can navigate, I'll even bring the car. Let me know if you're still interested...

STeveD
09-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Sorry, David, I sent you an Email. Please drive or Perry if he still needs a driver, but if he's already found someone, we'll happily take you as a volunteer!

PFTR
09-30-2011, 08:16 AM
David, I am still looking for a driver so if you are still available that would be great. Try calling my cell. 416 606 1928 though you may have to leave a message. If it looks like this will work we can sort out details on the phone. Thanks again. Perry

PFTR
09-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Yevgeniy/Steve, thanks very much. Fingers crossed, David might be the answer. Yevgeniy, my number is in my reply to David so thanks for that offer too.

Perry

davids100
09-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Perry - left you a v-mail on your cell, and a PM here. We're good for tomorrow, just got to figure out where to meet (Toronto, a car pool place on the 400, or at the Flying Spatula).