PDA

View Full Version : Final ORRC event this weekend

BruceL
11-02-2011, 07:47 PM
The last Ontario Road Rally Cup event is this Saturday, Nov. 5, in Perth. Will Stephen or Trevor be able to beat Jane for the 2011 Expert Driver title? And there's still a battle in the Intermediate class as well. Details are here (http://www.mco.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13452&sid=7c5516ea62352ffd235ea12bab7da643) on the MCO forum.

It looks to be a fine day in Perth this Saturday. Maybe some spoilers will show to really throw things off.

STeveD
11-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Weekend To-Do List:

- Put medium compound snows on
- Clean the gutters
- Crush T2
- Have victory cigar

TR_Tim
11-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Love that positive attitude, Steve!

Perry is already safely in position as Champion Intermediate Navigator - and as I've not done as many events, we just have to get me into that position too on Saturday...

In fact, if all goes well, SPDA could have a clean sweep in the driver categories!

STeveD
11-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Twas a good afternoon and night in Ottawa! 24 teams competed in the rally including seven, count 'em, SEVEN expert teams. Four intermediates, and thirteen novice teams.

This was a great change for MCO, using challenging instructions for the Navigators in intermediate and expert. Sure makes it more fun in the car!

I have some video that I'll be publishing, but uhmm...., because of a filiming issue I don't want to post them publicly. You can PM me a request for the links and I'll Email them to you as I generate them.

How it turned out:
Expert Class:
Leonards (MLRC): 1st (and 1st in the championship!)
Steve and Opal (SPDA): 3rd (Steve 2nd Driver, Opal 3rd Navigator in the championship)
Trevor and Ted (SPDA) 5th: (Trevor tied for 2nd Driver, Ted 2nd Navigator)

Intermediate:
Peter and Gary (MCO) 1st (2nd in the championship)
Tim and Perry (SPDA) 2nd (But 1st in the championship)

Novice:
Ian (SPDA): 1st place Novice Driver
Eugene (MLRC): 1st place Novice Navigator
Sandra and David (MLRC): 2nd place Novice Driver and Navigator