PDA

View Full Version : Rally Sport Ontario AGM and Proxies

TrevorH
02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
SPDA Members:

The Rally Sport Ontario 2011 AGM is approaching.

If you do not plan to attend this meeting, please consider delegating your vote to me (as SPDA Rally Ambassador) using the attached Proxy form. The form can be completed electronically (without printing / scanning) in less than a minute, and provides SPDA the ability to vote in favour of our members interests. Completed forms should be sent to me at trevorh@spda-online.ca . Thank you.

NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

The 2011 Annual General Meeting of RallySport Ontario will be held on Saturday, March 17, 2012, at 10 o’clock in the forenoon at the following location:

Baker’s Hill Banquet Centre
555 Parkhill Road East (at Television Road)
Peterborough, ON K9L 1C2

(Note: Google maps and Garmin (etc.) databases will not provide the correct directions using this address. Use 555 Parkhill Road East, Otonabee-South Monaghan, Peterborough County, Ontario, if you plan to rely on these directions.)

Elections to be held at this meeting:

Vice President, Navigational – Two-year term (Incumbent Bruce Leonard)

Secretary – Two-year term (Incumbent Jean MacGillivray)

Appointment of Trustee to dissolution committee –Three-year term (Incumbent Alasdair Robertson)

Discussion item:

Executive Annual reports will be presented.

Awards and banquet will follow at 1:00 p.m.

TrevorH
02-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Plain text version of the proxy:

RSO AGM PROXY

I, _______________________________________________, a 2011 member in good standing of

_____SPDA_______________________________, an RSO affiliated club, hereby appoint and authorize

_____Trevor Hancher_______________________ to vote on my behalf at the RallySport Ontario Annual

General Meeting to be held in Peterborough on Saturday, March 17, 2012, and any adjournment thereof.

Signed ______________________________________________ (e-mail identification acceptable)

Date __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Printed Name __________________________________________________ ______________________

BryceD
02-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks Trevor, just sent my form via email.

LaszloT
02-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Mine's sent as well.

TrevorH
02-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks for those have sent proxies already. Keep them coming.

Remember, this is applicable to all SPDA members, not just those participating in rally. We'll get the rest of you out to events eventually :)

TrevorH
03-11-2012, 01:42 PM
This is the last week to send your voting proxy. Please take a few minutes to fill in and send me your proxy. We need as many proxies as possible before Saturday the 17th to ensure our membership has a voice.

Thank You.

Fentin_Fury
03-13-2012, 07:31 AM
done

TrevorH
03-16-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks to all of you who have sent me your RSO voting proxies.

Proxy votes may still be sent in until the end of today.