PDA

View Full Version : CTMP (Mosport GP) Lapping Day - May 25, 2012

nissannx
02-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Sure there's snow on the ground today, but it'll be spring before some of us have our cars prepared and ready for the track. And what better way to spend a snowy (or muddy) winter day than dreaming of your next track day! Aren't you looking forward to driving through the new tunnel at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, let alone the newly paved section between turns nine and ten!
There will be two groups with 23 cars in each - 30 minutes on track/30 minutes off. $425 for the full day includes lunch. Drivers must apply and provide a track driving history. For more details go to www.frankewald.com (http://www.frankewald.com) or PM me.

Currently there are about a dozen openings available. Novice spots are all full.

Regards,
Frank

nissannx
04-07-2012, 08:20 AM
There are still spaces available. Drivers must have Mosport experience. There is a firm cap of 46 participants split into two groups of 23. This will provide lots of room. This event is insured and for the safety of participants medical support is on-site. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there.

nissannx
04-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I have an opening for a coached spot. Plan on 3.5 hours of track time!

nissannx
05-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Wow, the big track, the grounds, the improved paddock area! You've got to sign up for openings just to see these improvements!

Only a few openings left. A coached spot is available.

Interiorman
05-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Do you still have an opening for a Novice?

nissannx
05-11-2012, 06:22 AM
Yes. Send me your track history. email is best - frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca

I'm getting a lot of questions about this spot (driver booked it in December and now cannot make it).
Only 6 openings left - including this coached spot.

nissannx
05-18-2012, 05:48 AM
4 spots left.