PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: 2011 Winners of Toyo Tires

JoeT
04-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Spirit of SPDA Winners: Scott Murphin / Trevor Hancher / Melanie Lim
Draw Winners: Robert Cave / Andrew Ross

Thank you for being with SPDA we hope you display the SPDA name proudly at the events and enjoy your tires.

Your information which includes your Address, Email and Phone Numbers have been submitted to Toyo Canada for processing, and they will be contacting you shortly with Pickup Information.

Toyo Tires, the #1 Choice for performance and track tires.
Talon Tires: The best service, price, and after sales service in the industry

Drive Safe and Drive with Confidence with Toyo Tires and Talontire.com

LaszloT
04-13-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm displaying the Toyo Tires brand on my front and rear windscreen. Is this enough to win a set of Toyo Track tires, perhaps? Ha ha.

JoeT
04-13-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm displaying the Toyo Tires brand on my front and rear windscreen. Is this enough to win a set of Toyo Track tires, perhaps? Ha ha.

That's the point of the draw in the contingency prize thread for 2012.. hahaha... The more volunteer or events attended, the more chances to win. This year is going to be super crazy with tire prizes, we have 15 sets to give away plus much much more in terms of coupons and hand outs.

LaszloT
04-13-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm volunteering at every one of our events then, ha ha. I'm a race tire Sleeze!

JoeT
04-13-2012, 02:49 PM
All Sleezes should read this and put your tracking details here: http://spda-online.ca/showthread.php?62656-2012-SPDA-Contingency-Program

Muahahaha