PDA

View Full Version : 2012 AGM - RSVP Thread

tashko
01-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Annual General Meeting - RSVP Please

We’ll be hosting the AGM at Dave and Busters on TBD (Sunday January 27th). As usual, we’ll have updates from the division ambassadors, elections, updates on sponsorship for 2013 and the direction the club will be heading in 2012.

Dave & Busters – Midway Room!!

Activities:
4:00 – 5:00: Reports from the committees
This year, all speakers will begin with some pictures of their last vacation...
http://spda-online.ca/images/spda/smilies/plane.gif

5:00 – 8:00: Food, drinks, and Galaga!
Kids will be provided with play cards, so they can enjoy themselves in Dave & Busters arcade.

Cost will be:
$5.00 / member and per spouse
$25.00 non-members
Kids are free

Please RSVP here

Discounted Membership Renewal

Ontario Time Attack

Ontario Time Attack allows the driver to take their car and themselves onto some of Ontario's best - and newest - road racing tracks to see what they can do! A typical day with Ontario Time Attack has lapping in the morning with licensed instructors available (required for novices) and timed competition in the afternoon. Depending upon the schedule, the day may end with lapping also. Point by passing is allowed during lapping sessions; no passing is allowed during competition. In our timed competition events, the passing takes place on pit row to ensure that you don't have to worry about other vehicles.

Novices to the sport should absolutely consider the two day Time Attack school held at Mosport's Driver Development Track on May 5 and 6, 2011. Competition events include Mosport DDT, MIR, Toronto Motorports Park, Shannonville Motorsports Park's Pro and Long tracks, and the new Grand Bend track. There are ten events on the 2012 schedule. Please visit our website at www.time-attack.ca (http://www.time-attack.ca/)

Rally Season Starts January tbd with the January Jaunt!

A great motorsport for couples, families, or friends, Navigational rally puts you on Ontario’s best roads in a competition to stay ON TIME, not go as fast as you can. Any street vehicle can do this type of rally, with no specialized equipment outside of a watch that indicates seconds and a pencil. If you’d like more information on how to get started, email rally@spda-online.ca or post in the motorsports section of the forum. January Jaunt Flyer

Autoslalom

Interested in honing your driving skills but not able to make it to Ontario Time Attack, or Rally? Autoslalom is for you. It offers a brand new challenging course at every event, with a friendly atmosphere and a great value for your dollar. With 6-8 runs at every event, there is no shortage of adrenaline all day long. Cars are classed upon registration to keep everyone on a level playing field, and your runs are timed and available after every run. You can even stay up to date with live results streaming to your mobile device!

If you are new to Autoslalom, a great way to get started is to sign up for the CASC-OR Autoslalom Clinic, held every year around the end of April (2013 dates to be announced). Stay tuned for more information about the 2012 Clinic, and a full schedule of events for 2013. If you have any questions about Autoslalom, you can email us at autoslalom [at] spda-online.ca for more information.
Attendees List

STeveD and Giselle
Gary and Lorelei
Guillermo
MikeV +1 +2
MalcolmV & Gillian
Scott and Kassie
Tashko and Jen
Joe +1 +2
Daniel +1 +2
TrevorH
fuzzy
Lloyd +1
dubya_rx +1
Loopy
Roger
Ivano +1
ex-wrxR176 + Nat
Chuck
elementZ
Trung +1 +3
BryceD +1
Blake +1
Mike & Cathy
Jon K Maybe, and the all-stars
AndrewR +3
DouglasM +2
mrNewt +1

GaryW
01-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Gary and Lorelei will attend!

Guillermo
01-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Guillermo will be there

MikeV
01-07-2013, 09:26 AM
I'll be there.
2 adults + 2 kids

MalcolmV
01-07-2013, 12:56 PM
For now just me to attend. Oh no, I'll have to baby sit the poster above's kids now! LOL

racecartech
01-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Scott and Kassie

tashko
01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Hey, where is everybody?? Last year we had 50 people!
:noidea:

Daniel
01-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Just me for now. Not sure yet if anyone will be tagging along.

TrevorH
01-11-2013, 08:57 PM
I'll be there, solo as usual.

SajBT36
01-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Sorry folks, no can do. Moving Feb 1st and will up to my eyes in boxes and packing tape.

JoeT
01-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Annual General Meeting - RSVP Please

We’ll be hosting the AGM at Dave and Busters on TBD (Sunday January 27th). As usual, we’ll have updates from the division ambassadors, elections, updates on sponsorship for 2013 and the direction the club will be heading in 2012.

Dave & Busters – Midway Room!!

Activities:
4:00 – 5:00: Reports from the committees
This year, all speakers will begin with some pictures of their last vacation...
:plane:

5:00 – 8:00: Food, drinks, and Galaga!
Kids will be provided with play cards, so they can enjoy themselves in Dave & Busters arcade.

Cost will be:
$5.00 / member and per spouse
$25.00 non-members
Kids are free

Please RSVP Here.

Discounted Membership Renewal

Ontario Time Attack

Ontario Time Attack allows the driver to take their car and themselves onto some of Ontario's best - and newest - road racing tracks to see what they can do! A typical day with Ontario Time Attack has lapping in the morning with licensed instructors available (required for novices) and timed competition in the afternoon. Depending upon the schedule, the day may end with lapping also. Point by passing is allowed during lapping sessions; no passing is allowed during competition. In our timed competition events, the passing takes place on pit row to ensure that you don't have to worry about other vehicles.

Novices to the sport should absolutely consider the two day Time Attack school held at Mosport's Driver Development Track on May 5 and 6, 2011. Competition events include Mosport DDT, MIR, Toronto Motorports Park, Shannonville Motorsports Park's Pro and Long tracks, and the new Grand Bend track. There are ten events on the 2012 schedule. Please visit our website at www.time-attack.ca (http://www.time-attack.ca/)

Rally Season Starts January tbd with the January Jaunt!

A great motorsport for couples, families, or friends, Navigational rally puts you on Ontario’s best roads in a competition to stay ON TIME, not go as fast as you can. Any street vehicle can do this type of rally, with no specialized equipment outside of a watch that indicates seconds and a pencil. If you’d like more information on how to get started, email rally@spda-online.ca or post in the motorsports section of the forum. January Jaunt Flyer

Autoslalom

Interested in honing your driving skills but not able to make it to Ontario Time Attack, or Rally? Autoslalom is for you. It offers a brand new challenging course at every event, with a friendly atmosphere and a great value for your dollar. With 6-8 runs at every event, there is no shortage of adrenaline all day long. Cars are classed upon registration to keep everyone on a level playing field, and your runs are timed and available after every run. You can even stay up to date with live results streaming to your mobile device!

If you are new to Autoslalom, a great way to get started is to sign up for the CASC-OR Autoslalom Clinic, held every year around the end of April (2013 dates to be announced). Stay tuned for more information about the 2012 Clinic, and a full schedule of events for 2013. If you have any questions about Autoslalom, you can email us at autoslalom [at] spda-online.ca for more information.

fuzzy
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM
I'll be there.

Lloyd
01-16-2013, 05:03 PM
me + 1

Gotta renew....

dubya_rx
01-16-2013, 07:54 PM
me plus wife hopefully. driving back from tremblant that day.

Roger
01-17-2013, 12:44 PM
I'll attend. I won't be able to stay for too long though, I have to coach

Loopy
01-17-2013, 01:37 PM
I'll be there.

Navigator
01-17-2013, 03:59 PM
2 here

wrxR176
01-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Nat and I will be there

chuck atkins
01-18-2013, 01:40 PM
I will be there.

elementZ
01-19-2013, 04:01 AM
I plan on coming.

nitrowsb
01-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Anna wants to go again so...the Do's will be there again :) with myself and 3 kids!

BryceD
01-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Me + 1 too

BlackLine
01-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Blake Yoworski + Guest

mike_d
01-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Mike + Cathy

Flyer
01-20-2013, 08:33 PM
I'll try to make it, but I finish le work at 5:00 PM :(

Daniel
01-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Looks like we'll all be there. Lisa and I + 2 little monsters

nissannx
01-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Sorry folks. I won't be able to join you. Have a great meeting and thanks for SPDA's ongoing support of local motorsports.

DouglasM
01-24-2013, 12:40 PM
I'll be there. Evan and Andrew, too.

mrNewt
01-25-2013, 09:37 AM
I'll try and make it ... + 1.
It all depends on how Andreea is feeling ... :|

AndrewR
01-25-2013, 09:20 PM
I'll be there +-3 or so

s1lntz
01-26-2013, 01:35 AM
I would like to show up and meet new people.
Can I pay for membership and join the club there?

Navigator
01-26-2013, 01:40 AM
S1LNTZ yes, newcomers are welcome. See you Sunday.

Guillermo
01-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Guillermo + Anna + Tim