Thread: Front Rotors for sale or exchange..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Front Rotors for sale or exchange..

About a year ago I bought some front rotors from Carl at TRACC (which no longer exists I believe). The rotors I was sent were never used last year and I was just going to put them on when I realized they were the wrong rotors. I was sold rotors for the Subaru, RS series, which happen to be about 1 inch less in diameter. Barrie Subaru gave me a list of Subaru models these rotors will fit and I could bring that list along with me if need be.

I am looking to either sell them cheaply (they are not drilled or grooved but they are brand new) or perhaps exchange them for anyone who might be willing to change my tires next Saturday and Sunday (hey my neck hurts so this would be a good deal for me... :-D) Anyone interested in either option?

This means I am also looking for a set of rotors for a 2002 WRX and wonder who has what suggestions about where to get these.

Maxine

Re: Front Rotors for sale or exchange..

For rotors, I get the $25 white box specials from CarQuest.

Ya they are not $25 at the carquest in Barrie. You can call them if you like but the last time I priced them out there they were like $60. I would try Napa and Parts source. Make sure you ask for the econo ones or they might price you the more expensive ones. If you do not get any I have some spare used ones you can throw on.
    I am chasing a dream, the faster I go, the quicker I will live it.

Paul M

Really? If anyone wants me to pick them up some cheap rotors from the Georgetown CarQuest, let me know.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try Napa or Parts Source and if that fails I might just take up the offer of getting the whitebox rotors from CarQuest as per Dubya_rx. I have my Friday now fully mapped out, i.e. get some rotors...

FYI, I believe the rotors I have are now spoken for.

Thanks,
    Maxine
    :-)