Thread: DDC @ Aug. 3 - ladies only run group

DDC @ Aug. 3 - ladies only run group

Twenty cars total - two run groups of ten cars.
    One run group of ten spots is reserved for ladies. So if your daughter, GF, or wife wants to track their car (or yours), this will be a great opportunity.
    $225 for the day - 2.25 hours of lapping time. Coaching will be available for men and ladies. For more information, please visit DDC on August 3rd, 2009
    Thanks,
    Frank

Edit: Full
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Re: DDC @ Aug. 3 - ladies only run group

wow 225 and it's DDT

DDC - driver development centre
    DDT - driver development track

Both are quite accurate descriptions. Feel free to PM me.
    Thank you.
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Frank - I drive a Nissan

Ladies - There are 6 more openings for ladies. The guy's group is full. There are some excellent coaches coming to provide support. Let me know if you're interested.

Edit:
    Hi Folks,
    The second group is open to both genders now. $200 until July 12th; after that $225. Maximum 20 cars, helmets mandatory. For more information, please visit DDC on August 3rd, 2009
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Fantasic day as always. Thanks for having me out. Katie, great job piloting the rwd toy of mine. It was a lot of fun to see you control the rear slides.

Scott
    http://www.can-alignment.com
    http://www.facebook.com/CanAlignment/

SPDA Race and Time-Attack Scrutineer
    CASC-OR Chief Instructor
    SPDA Race Ambassador

Yup! Another good day, Frank! Having only one student helped both student and instructor.

The instructors kept their off track excursions to a relative minimum. They were uneventful, at least.

Good job on the weather, too!

There were photographers out there! We want to see pictures.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

It was a great day. I should have carried a camera around with me - the camera sat in it's case all day beside my street tires.

Scott, Kandice is a great driver. She needs something with power steering to reduce the strain. I hope she's coming out again. The instructors were awesome. Steve - your megaphone voice is becoming a trackside trademark! Maurizio, the BMW is an absolute beauty! Thanks to everyone for your help.
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

I was there in spirit.

BOO !!!
    Rob S
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was once again a pleasure to help you out. With the Limited number of cars, it almost felt like a family lapping day... well, extended family. It was wonderful to see everyone have such a blast behind the wheel of their cars.

Steve - How are the "well-done" Brembo's doing? I know it was the long weekend and we all wanted BBQ... Were they working fine afterwords? More so, did they work so you could get home?

All in all it was a beautiful day, looking forward to helping out at the next lapping day.
    \"Ma plez...\"

ART PORTFOLIO