Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Dec 20 @ 5:30PM ET Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup, Mosport - on SPEED TV!

Sunday Dec 20 @ 5:30PM ET Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup, Mosport - on SPEED TV!

Sunday Dec 20 @ 5:30PM ET Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup, Mosport - on SPEED TV!

Check it, awesome racing!
    SCCA / SPDA
    91 E-MOD solo2
    26 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup

Re: Sunday Dec 20 @ 5:30PM ET Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup, Mosport - on SPEED TV!

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Jonas Jasinskas
    BMW 328is..........sort of. :-D

Ivano D.

SPDA TREASURER

Time Attack - #107 TBD
    Autoslalom - #105 SM

SPDA Social Dictator

--

Anyone have any Torrent links? Would love to see this one!
    Nuwan D
    1991 Rover Mini 1000
    1992 Legacy Turbo Rally Car
    www.grindstonemotorsports.com

I could transfer it to you if you're on google talk...
    Time Attack - #107 TBD
    Autoslalom - #105 SM

SPDA Social Dictator

--

Anyone happen to have an HD recording of Round 5 Autobahn Country Club and Round 6 Road America? My PVR had issues and I missed those recordings.

Also does anyone know how to transfer a recorded program from an HD PVR (Rogers) to a DVD?
    Track Mart Inc.

Your neck is worth it.

www.racing-underground.com seems to have torrents for some of the races. Search for "tdi". I have not tried downloading any.

https://www.racing-underground.com/index.ru?cls=5&id=28059&view=1

Most likely the show is encrypted on your PVR so the only way to get it off would be the old fashioned capture card. Or hook a camcorder with video inputs to it.

Racing-underground seems to be down but I will try them when they are up.
    Thank you!
    Track Mart Inc.

Your neck is worth it.

You need to be invited to RU to get an account.

I have all the races that have aired, I'll sort something out tonight for you folks so you can get all the races
    Time Attack - #107 TBD
    Autoslalom - #105 SM

SPDA Social Dictator

--

I couldn't figure out how to attach a torrent file here.

Id like to dl these as well RU must have reset their database because I used to have an account there but now I need an invitation code to register again.

i took no time to charge forward and my tires were gone waaaay early in the race. believe it or not but it was difficult to keep the car on the track up the back straight. T8 was hairy indeed, especially at the end!

id love to get my hands on a hard copy of the races Mr. T!
    SCCA / SPDA
    91 E-MOD solo2

how do i register for racing underground? it says i need an invitation code..
    SCCA / SPDA
    91 E-MOD solo2

Send me your email and I can send you an invite (I only have 2 though).

Tashko; I am most likley on 30 google things that I don't know about and haven't learned how to use yet

Walter, any chance I can get one of those invites?
    Nuwan D
    1991 Rover Mini 1000
    1992 Legacy Turbo Rally Car
    www.grindstonemotorsports.com

I was going to try put it up on my webpage but can't figure it out.

I guess I have 2 invites also on RU? Walter you going to get Andrew or Nuwan?
    I can invite both those slackers...
    Time Attack - #107 TBD
    Autoslalom - #105 SM

SPDA Social Dictator

--

Tashko, you don't need to put it on your webpage publicly, you can just FTP the file to your webspace and email the URL to the people you want to download the file..

i joined RU but didnt find any videos.. ??
    SCCA / SPDA
    91 E-MOD solo2