Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who here lives in Stoney Creek / Grimsby area?

Who here lives in Stoney Creek / Grimsby area?

Hey everyone, I would like to know how many who are a part of our forum live in the Stoney Creek and Grimsby area? I may be moving out that way so it would be nice to know I won't be alone!

Thanks!

Leo

Tony K, lives in Stoney Creek.

Leo there is a bunch of us throughout the Stoney Creek Hamilton Burlington area. Also N.V. Auto is located right on Centennial Parkway in Stony Creek. Stop in any time and say Hi!!

Dov

Awesome! Glad to know that I'll have some people nearby.

PS - Dov, is your profile pic one of you in DMCC or Formula D??

Quote Originally Posted by FinanceGuy View Post
    Awesome! Glad to know that I'll have some people nearby.

PS - Dov, is your profile pic one of you in DMCC or Formula D??
    His profile pic was from the ATTS Gymkhana last year. He'll get another chance to show off the drifting mad skills at the ATTS Gymkhana in September again..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    His profile pic was from the ATTS Gymkhana last year. He'll get another chance to show off the drifting mad skills at the ATTS Gymkhana in September again..
    Just saw some youtube videos I thought he had done an AWD->RWD conversion. Great driving!

I'm in Burlington, close enough to Hamilton as far as I am concerned!

I'm just North of Bryce!
    Social Dictator
    Melanie

Sweet! Maybe we should look at doing monthly meets in the Burlington / Stoney Creek / Hamilton area come summer?

I've been in Grimsby for the past 5 years. Nice small town.
    Co-Founder SPDA, Subaru Performance Drivers Association.
    Turning money into noise one dollar at a time.
    2007 Targa 2nd Unlimited
    2007 Targa Nations Cup Winner
    2005 Spirit of Targa Winner
    2005 Ontario Solo 2 Champion E/SP
    2004 Canadian Solo 2 Cham...

I've been living in Stoner Creek for the past 6 years just off of Fifty Rd.
    Stagefourmotorsports.com

Would anyone be interested in a monthly meetup? Perhaps at Hutch's or Baranga's on the Beach?

(feel free to suggest another place!)

Quote Originally Posted by FinanceGuy View Post
    Would anyone be interested in a monthly meetup? Perhaps at Hutch's or Baranga's on the Beach?

(feel free to suggest another place!)
    That would be fun! Some of us already meet every Monday at Tim Hortons on Brant st in Burlington. It is a TSC meet but everyone is welcome. Good group of guys and girls. Normally we meet at six have a coffee or two then go out for dinner. The dinners have become quite epic, good friends good food = good times.

Dov

I can't commit to every Monday, but I think I can come out once or twice a month.

Would still be cool to have an SPDA members meet though. I'll be moving down there May long weekend, so I'll gauge interest in June and see what happens

I would be out for a western area SPDA meet. There's also a monthly pub night in Vaughan: http://spda-online.ca/showthread.php...ub-night/page3

I'm a Stoney Creeker. Live in the Mud/Paramount area.

Quote Originally Posted by BryceD View Post
    I would be out for a western area SPDA meet. There's also a monthly pub night in Vaughan: http://spda-online.ca/showthread.php...ub-night/page3
    I think a western region meet would be awesome as well, as it would allow SPDAers who aren't in the northern GTA area to still connect with fellow members. Stoney Creek to 407&400 is 77km one way (plus rush hour traffic), so a closer meeting option is a sensible idea. I'd be down for a first meet in May or June.

Perhaps Tashko can give us his input/blessing?

I'd be good for a westside meet.
    -Ammaar Z.
    05 Toyota Celica

Quote Originally Posted by GT42R View Post
    That would be fun! Some of us already meet every Monday at Tim Hortons on Brant st in Burlington. It is a TSC meet but everyone is welcome. Good group of guys and girls. Normally we meet at six have a coffee or two then go out for dinner. The dinners have become quite epic, good friends good food = good times.

Dov
    What he said. Always a good time and a great group of people. Except for that kid with the red GC. Gotta watch out for him

Quote Originally Posted by kpower View Post
    What he said. Always a good time and a great group of people. Except for that kid with the red GC. Gotta watch out for him