Quote Originally Posted by STeveD View Post
The R1R sidewall behaves like an RA1. I prefer a higher camber differential front to rear, but your -3/-2 is a good start. If you are not going to change spring rates, I would guess that you might need about 25 to 27psi in the rear to help with rotation/reducing understeer. Lower the rears slowly from 29psi until you like the feel.

I've tried a stiffer front swaybar at the track and find that it adds to understeer, so I've gone back to a stock one. If you're looking to not invest more in parts, then the front sway bar may be one thing you want to defer. Best to try it back to back so that you can compare it for your driving style.
Thanks Steve. The front sway bar is already on the car. Once I get back on the track, I'll feel it out and see how it goes. The car felt quite balanced with the OEM front bar, so I'm interested to see the difference. The main intent was to reduce some of the body roll. I can bring down the rear tire pressures a few notches if I'm finding there is too much understeer.