Thread: WTB: 1995 Miata Track Pads (Front only)

WTB: 1995 Miata Track Pads (Front only)

With OTA Events 1 and 2 coming up this weekend and having just been left out to dry until next week for the pads I had ordered, I am looking for any compound similar to Hawk HP+'s that I can pick up either today or tomorrow. I'm willing to drive a decent distance for pickup. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yaRS View Post
    With OTA Events 1 and 2 coming up this weekend and having just been left out to dry until next week for the pads I had ordered, I am looking for any compound similar to Hawk HP+'s that I can pick up either today or tomorrow. I'm willing to drive a decent distance for pickup. Thanks.
    Have you tried JRP? They had Subie fitment in stock, and those are even more rare than Miata.
    #46 STX BRS

Yeah, I ordered with them. Unfortunately I ordered too late/got unlucky with shipping delays.

Could try John at Northern Performance. I got mine there.
    Barry G

I've tried calling them three times with no luck. I'll keep trying though, thanks for the suggestion.

I've tried calling them three times with no luck. I'll keep trying though, thanks for the suggestion.
    www.tirerack.com

They are in-stock according to their site.
    2010 MX-5

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I was surprised at the number of responses, it's definitely a cool way to be welcomed to the forum. I think I'll end up running on stock pads for the weekend (they have plenty of compound left, they are just 100% street pads). Most of the online places won't be able to ship anything out to me by tomorrow and no one I called seems to pads in stock.

Too bad about tirerack though, they just shipped out my RS3's today. Seems that no matter how early I order my parts they always seem to arrive just a little too late. :P

I survived a good long day of lapping at 'bogie in the Miata on OEM Crappy Tire pads. They were pretty cooked after, but they worked.

So there's another street tire Miata heading to OTA eh? See you there with my lean green '97! What class are you running?
    Barry G

Too bad about tirerack though, they just shipped out my RS3's today. Seems that no matter how early I order my parts they always seem to arrive just a little too late. :P

RS-3's are hard to get for anyone at the best of times.

Any time I have ordered from Tire Rack, they've been crazy quick and the customer service has been fantastic. That's also the same reason I order all my tires from Talon. I really like to support local businesses but sometimes its hard when the customer service isn't always there or they just act like middlemen.
    2010 MX-5

Quote Originally Posted by SajBT36 View Post
    I survived a good long day of lapping at 'bogie in the Miata on OEM Crappy Tire pads. They were pretty cooked after, but they worked.

So there's another street tire Miata heading to OTA eh? See you there with my lean green '97! What class are you running?
    I'm swapping my rear sway for stock today so that I can make it into T1. Talk about last minute preparation!

Quote Originally Posted by _sjd View Post
    RS-3's are hard to get for anyone at the best of times.

Any time I have ordered from Tire Rack, they've been crazy quick and the customer service has been fantastic. That's also the same reason I order all my tires from Talon. I really like to support local businesses but sometimes its hard when the customer service isn't always there or they just act like middlemen.
    TireRack is very professionally run (Rudy, their Miata.net representative, was particularly helpful). While I was upset that the shipping date changed from beginning of May to the end of May after I had placed the order, the reality is that such things are beyond anyone's control. Such is the world of international manufacturing and logistics.

TireRack is very professionally run (Rudy, their Miata.net representative, was particularly helpful). While I was upset that the shipping date changed from beginning of May to the end of May after I had placed the order, the reality is that such things are beyond anyone's control. Such is the world of international manufacturing and logistics.
    Yeah, Rudy is great. I'm sure it's Hankook that changed the shipping date. You can read what a mess it is to get them in the ST FAQ below.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/holli...45008598916447
    2010 MX-5

The new ones are in, but not everyone that ordered them has got them yet...
    OTA #72