Thread: WTB: 1995 Miata Track Pads (Front only)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _sjd View Post
    RS-3's are hard to get for anyone at the best of times.

Any time I have ordered from Tire Rack, they've been crazy quick and the customer service has been fantastic. That's also the same reason I order all my tires from Talon. I really like to support local businesses but sometimes its hard when the customer service isn't always there or they just act like middlemen.
    TireRack is very professionally run (Rudy, their Miata.net representative, was particularly helpful). While I was upset that the shipping date changed from beginning of May to the end of May after I had placed the order, the reality is that such things are beyond anyone's control. Such is the world of international manufacturing and logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by yaRS View Post
    TireRack is very professionally run (Rudy, their Miata.net representative, was particularly helpful). While I was upset that the shipping date changed from beginning of May to the end of May after I had placed the order, the reality is that such things are beyond anyone's control. Such is the world of international manufacturing and logistics.
    Yeah, Rudy is great. I'm sure it's Hankook that changed the shipping date. You can read what a mess it is to get them in the ST FAQ below.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/holli...45008598916447
    2010 MX-5