Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2012 AGM - RSVP Thread

2012 AGM - RSVP Thread

Annual General Meeting - RSVP Please

We’ll be hosting the AGM at Dave and Busters on TBD (Sunday January 27th). As usual, we’ll have updates from the division ambassadors, elections, updates on sponsorship for 2013 and the direction the club will be heading in 2012.

Dave & Busters – Midway Room!!

Activities:
    4:00 – 5:00: Reports from the committees
    This year, all speakers will begin with some pictures of their last vacation...

5:00 – 8:00: Food, drinks, and Galaga!
    Kids will be provided with play cards, so they can enjoy themselves in Dave & Busters arcade.

Cost will be:
    $5.00 / member and per spouse
    $25.00 non-members
    Kids are free

Please RSVP here

Discounted Membership Renewal

Ontario Time Attack

Ontario Time Attack allows the driver to take their car and themselves onto some of Ontario's best - and newest - road racing tracks to see what they can do! A typical day with Ontario Time Attack has lapping in the morning with licensed instructors available (required for novices) and timed competition in the afternoon. Depending upon the schedule, the day may end with lapping also. Point by passing is allowed during lapping sessions; no passing is allowed during competition. In our timed competition events, the passing takes place on pit row to ensure that you don't have to worry about other vehicles.

Novices to the sport should absolutely consider the two day Time Attack school held at Mosport's Driver Development Track on May 5 and 6, 2011. Competition events include Mosport DDT, MIR, Toronto Motorports Park, Shannonville Motorsports Park's Pro and Long tracks, and the new Grand Bend track. There are ten events on the 2012 schedule. Please visit our website at www.time-attack.ca

Rally Season Starts January tbd with the January Jaunt!

A great motorsport for couples, families, or friends, Navigational rally puts you on Ontario’s best roads in a competition to stay ON TIME, not go as fast as you can. Any street vehicle can do this type of rally, with no specialized equipment outside of a watch that indicates seconds and a pencil. If you’d like more information on how to get started, email rally@spda-online.ca or post in the motorsports section of the forum. January Jaunt Flyer

Autoslalom

Interested in honing your driving skills but not able to make it to Ontario Time Attack, or Rally? Autoslalom is for you. It offers a brand new challenging course at every event, with a friendly atmosphere and a great value for your dollar. With 6-8 runs at every event, there is no shortage of adrenaline all day long. Cars are classed upon registration to keep everyone on a level playing field, and your runs are timed and available after every run. You can even stay up to date with live results streaming to your mobile device!

If you are new to Autoslalom, a great way to get started is to sign up for the CASC-OR Autoslalom Clinic, held every year around the end of April (2013 dates to be announced). Stay tuned for more information about the 2012 Clinic, and a full schedule of events for 2013. If you have any questions about Autoslalom, you can email us at autoslalom [at] spda-online.ca for more information.

Attendees List

STeveD and Giselle
    Gary and Lorelei
    Guillermo
    MikeV +1 +2
    MalcolmV & Gillian
    Scott and Kassie
    Tashko and Jen
    Joe +1 +2
    Daniel +1 +2
    TrevorH
    fuzzy
    Lloyd +1
    dubya_rx +1
    Loopy
    Roger
    Ivano +1
    ex-wrxR176 + Nat
    Chuck
    elementZ
    Trung +1 +3
    BryceD +1
    Blake +1
    Mike & Cathy
    Jon K Maybe, and the all-stars
    AndrewR +3
    DouglasM +2
    mrNewt +1
    Last edited by tashko; 01-26-2013 at 12:01 AM.
    Time Attack - #107 TBD
    Autoslalom - #105 SM

SPDA Social Dictator

--

Gary and Lorelei will attend!
    Gary W.

Guillermo will be there
    2000 Honda Insight
    2005 Mazda Miata

I'll be there.
    2 adults + 2 kids

For now just me to attend. Oh no, I'll have to baby sit the poster above's kids now! LOL
    -----
    formerly SubLeg05

Scott and Kassie
    http://www.can-alignment.com
    http://www.facebook.com/CanAlignment/

SPDA Race and Time-Attack Scrutineer
    CASC-OR Chief Instructor
    SPDA Race Ambassador

Hey, where is everybody?? Last year we had 50 people!
    Time Attack - #107 TBD
    Autoslalom - #105 SM

SPDA Social Dictator

--

Just me for now. Not sure yet if anyone will be tagging along.

I'll be there, solo as usual.

Sorry folks, no can do. Moving Feb 1st and will up to my eyes in boxes and packing tape.
    Barry G

Annual General Meeting - RSVP Please

We’ll be hosting the AGM at Dave and Busters on TBD (Sunday January 27th). As usual, we’ll have updates from the division ambassadors, elections, updates on sponsorship for 2013 and the direction the club will be heading in 2012.

Dave & Busters – Midway Room!!

Activities:
    4:00 – 5:00: Reports from the committees
    This year, all speakers will begin with some pictures of their last vacation...

5:00 – 8:00: Food, drinks, and Galaga!
    Kids will be provided with play cards, so they can enjoy themselves in Dave & Busters arcade.

Cost will be:
    $5.00 / member and per spouse
    $25.00 non-members
    Kids are free

Please RSVP Here.

Discounted Membership Renewal

Ontario Time Attack

Ontario Time Attack allows the driver to take their car and themselves onto some of Ontario's best - and newest - road racing tracks to see what they can do! A typical day with Ontario Time Attack has lapping in the morning with licensed instructors available (required for novices) and timed competition in the afternoon. Depending upon the schedule, the day may end with lapping also. Point by passing is allowed during lapping sessions; no passing is allowed during competition. In our timed competition events, the passing takes place on pit row to ensure that you don't have to worry about other vehicles.

Novices to the sport should absolutely consider the two day Time Attack school held at Mosport's Driver Development Track on May 5 and 6, 2011. Competition events include Mosport DDT, MIR, Toronto Motorports Park, Shannonville Motorsports Park's Pro and Long tracks, and the new Grand Bend track. There are ten events on the 2012 schedule. Please visit our website at www.time-attack.ca

Rally Season Starts January tbd with the January Jaunt!

A great motorsport for couples, families, or friends, Navigational rally puts you on Ontario’s best roads in a competition to stay ON TIME, not go as fast as you can. Any street vehicle can do this type of rally, with no specialized equipment outside of a watch that indicates seconds and a pencil. If you’d like more information on how to get started, email rally@spda-online.ca or post in the motorsports section of the forum. January Jaunt Flyer

Autoslalom

Interested in honing your driving skills but not able to make it to Ontario Time Attack, or Rally? Autoslalom is for you. It offers a brand new challenging course at every event, with a friendly atmosphere and a great value for your dollar. With 6-8 runs at every event, there is no shortage of adrenaline all day long. Cars are classed upon registration to keep everyone on a level playing field, and your runs are timed and available after every run. You can even stay up to date with live results streaming to your mobile device!

If you are new to Autoslalom, a great way to get started is to sign up for the CASC-OR Autoslalom Clinic, held every year around the end of April (2013 dates to be announced). Stay tuned for more information about the 2012 Clinic, and a full schedule of events for 2013. If you have any questions about Autoslalom, you can email us at autoslalom [at] spda-online.ca for more information.

I'll be there.
    Goni.
    \'02 WRX
    2005 Targa Newfoundland 2nd Place Division
    2005 Targa Newfoundland Rookie Team Award Winners

me + 1

Gotta renew....
    OTA #72

me plus wife hopefully. driving back from tremblant that day.

I'll attend. I won't be able to stay for too long though, I have to coach

I'll be there.
    Loui P
    2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

2 here
    Ivano D.

SPDA TREASURER

Nat and I will be there

I plan on coming.
    -Ammaar Z.
    05 Toyota Celica