Thread: Frank's Carbotech Brake Pad buy

Frank's Carbotech Brake Pad buy

Hi Folks,
    Every year for the past several years I host a group buy for Carbotech Brake Pads. Last year Carbotech was one of the sponsors at the OTA's weekend at CTMP.

This group buy is 20% off their Internet price. I do not profit from this group buy - I break even. That's why I've been banned from selling this product to anyone in the U.S. If you're interested and ready to place/pay for your order before February 18, send me a PM. If you just want more info, send me a PM.

This Group Buy has already met the minimum requirements for me to proceed.

http://www.ctbrakes.com/brake-pads.asp
    Regards,
    Frank
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Just bumping this up for 2014. Group Buy is OPEN again until Feb. 15, 2014. 20% off, product will be shipped to you or you can arrange to pick it up if you're close to Waterloo, Ontario. Final price will include conversion to the Canadian dollar, all applicable taxes and shipping fees. Items can be shipped anywhere in Canada. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions. Visit my website for more details http://www.frankewald.com.

Frank

All done for another year. 36 axle sets.
    Thank you for your participation.
    Last edited by nissannx; 02-17-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

2015 bump. GB open to Feb 15, 2015. 20% off, product will be shipped to you or you can arrange to pick it up if you're close to Waterloo, Ontario. Final price will include conversion to the Canadian dollar, all applicable taxes and shipping fees. Items can be shipped anywhere in Canada. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions. Visit my website for more details www.ewaldperformance.com
    Frank - I drive a Nissan

Closing up another successful group buy. 50 axle sets moved. Thank you for looking, asking questions, and especially for making a purchase.

As an SPDA sponsor, contact me for SPDA pricing throughout the year.
    Frank
    Frank - I drive a Nissan