Thread: Looking for GT Sprints Class Mods Guidelines

Looking for GT Sprints Class Mods Guidelines

Hey there, I am wondering if anyone has a link to the modification guidelines for the GT Sprints classes? Or if someone has the PDF, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been having a hell of a time trying to find it and it's hard to build a car to a certain class if you don't know what is/isn't allowed for a specific class.

Follow the link below and look at the bottom of the page: http://www.casc.on.ca/roadracing
    Also to simplify things, you can ask questions and send PM's to Racecartech on this board, he and Doug are our Race ambassadors, and are always willing to assist.

Hope this helps.

The rules are all safety compliance. There are not any car prep or class rules in sprints.
    Sprints are time brackets, run what you brung
    So you build whatever you want to run at the front of a class without going too fast

Any other questions, do not hesitate to ask. You can e mail me directly if you like

Scott
    SPDA driver rep

Is that how it works? I thought there were car preparation limits. Thanks a lot guys. That makes life so much easier. And don't worry, I'll be back.

The other CASC series is Challange. It is a 1 hour race format on the same weekends. This year they changed their format to be a Power/Weight class system. If you were interested in running both series that might guide your direction more.
    GT Sprints GT2 Pro Tour Truck
    Doug