Thread: 3M Paint Defender Spray Film

3M Paint Defender Spray Film

This product just came out and looks very promising. I always find 3M products to be great, and it will work on more areas then just the hood especially for track play time.

3M Paint Defender Spray Film provides protection where it matters. Defend your vehicle's paint from rock chips, bugs, salt, and other everyday driving hazards with this innovative spray-applied protective product. An invisible, seamless car paint protection applied as a spray-on liquid and dries to a continuous clear film that is completely removable and safe for clear coat. It protects any painted surface such as hoods, bumpers, fenders, mirrors, rocker panels, and more! Guards your car's paint against rocks, bugs, sand, scratches, dings, road debris and more to keep your vehicle looking newer, longer.

Ivano D.

SPDA TREASURER

Ivano D.

SPDA TREASURER

What a freakin great idea!!!

Wow, cheap. 25 bucks!! Considering it costs big bucks for the old fashion method.

http://www.amazon.com/3M-90000-Paint.../dp/B00BSKYM82

Group Buy!!
    #46 STX BRS

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewR View Post
    Group Buy!!
    +1

Awesome product, but first I think I need to restore my hood to a state worth protecting.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorH View Post
    Awesome product, but first I think I need to restore my hood to a state worth protecting.
    ^This