Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013 Contingency Winners

Quote Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
    Tires have been ordered, you will be contacted individually with regards to where and when to pick things up. Please be patient as supply is limited.

Thank You
    Any news from Yokohama/Toyo regarding availability of these tires? I haven't heard anything yet.

thx!

I was told on June 10th that the ad08r's are 6 weeks away.

Any word on the Toyos? Not looking the awesome free tire horse in the mouth, just doing a little planning
    Barry G

I believe that all of the Toyo winners have collected theirs. Call me if that's not the case, guys.

Edit: Sorry, Gary and Andrew's are July/August delivery.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

I've been having trouble with my ESP lately. You'll have to notify me the traditional way so I can pick up my tires.
    Gary W.

Will give you a buzz Steve. Andrew and I had switched Toyo/Yoko.

Maybe something mixed up.
    Barry G

Quote Originally Posted by GaryW View Post
    I've been having trouble with my ESP lately. You'll have to notify me the traditional way so I can pick up my tires.
    Gary's 235/40ZR17 R1R scheduled to dock July 30th. Shipping to Brampton is approx 7-10 days.

Thanks, Steve. That means I might be able to pick them up on the way to or from the Barrie double-header.
    Gary W.

Hi Steve,

Any update on when we may see the yoko's?

Need to figure out if I should be flipping the R1R's to get a couple more events out of them.

Cliff

Hi All,

This was the last update as of August 5th, it's finally moving forward, and due to the lack of supply, they apologize profusely.

see below:

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************

Hi Joe,
    I wanted to touch base with you regarding the tire orders ( I will be helping Phil on this)….what address( or addresses) are we shipping to? Are the 7 sets specified in the 2014 contract on this list? or are these tires part of the 10 sets specified in the 2013 agreement? Below are the tires I will be putting through ASAP (same list you had originally sent to us, only Mike Aversa’s changed), please advise if there needs to be any other changes:
    Barry Greenaway - AD08R 245/40/17
    Cliff Strabac - AD08R 245/40/17
    Joe Trinidad - AD08R 245/40/17
    Dov Arnov - AD08R 265/35/18
    Chuck Atkins - AD08R 295/30/18
    Daniel Fryer - AD08R 245/40/17
    Travis Teigs - AD08R 245/40/18
    Steve Deneka - A048 295/30/18
    Trevor Hancher - AD08R 245/40/18
    Mike Aversa- AD08R 255/40/17 94W

I also have a set for Walter Brooks in the system…would his tires be part of the 2013 or 2014 agreement?
    If a chat would suit better, I can give you a call today at your earliest convenience to discuss. I want to make sure all the items are addressed and nothing is lacking that needs to be sent you.

Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for the update Joe

R1R's all picked up, mounted and getting shaved tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys, you rock.
    Barry G

Picked mine up, too.
    Gary W.

Did I miss something? Are the yoks ready for pickup too?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Did I miss something? Are the yoks ready for pickup too?
    Not that we have heard yet, Daniel. Gary and Barry (swapped with Andrew) both had Toyos.