Thread: 2014 changes to membership prices; cheaper options

2014 changes to membership prices; cheaper options

With the increase in postage coming, materials cost, and how time consuming it is to print the membership cards, we're now offering "three year for the price of two" renewal specials going forward. Gone is the five year member individual $5 renewal, now replaced by a three year renewal for $15. Please note that we cannot offer these prices through the http://members.casc.on.ca interface for credit card purchase. We'll try to give you close to equivalent value if you renew there as it's our only way to take credit card. If you wish to pay for more than three years, just increase your payment and put your requested number of years in the comment field.

Please renew early for pickup at the Open House or before you need it for events as CASC-OR's new photo licenses take time to process and are dependent on us getting you your membership first. Renew here. http://spda-online.ca/content.php?10...PDA-Membership

Replacement cards are available if you lose yours. Price: Two double chocolate macadamia nut cookies for the registrar. White chocolate chips preferred.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Shoot, I renewed to early for only $5 one year. Got my card today by the way. Thanks Steve.
    GT Sprints GT2 Pro Tour Truck
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DougPhillips View Post
    Shoot, I renewed to early for only $5 one year. Got my card today by the way. Thanks Steve.
    No worries, Doug, it wouldn't have been any cheaper for you since you're 5 years + with the club. It's not about the money from our side, it's about less volunteer administrative work since you renew every year anyway. If anyone paid for a $15 single year membership, we can upgrade that to three year at $30 for another $15. Same for the family equivalent.

Stephen - I drive Blue Subarus of the rally and track varietals.

Hey STeveD, I am applying for my race licence and would like to know how I can show CASC proof when sending in my information if I don't yet have my renewed card.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLine View Post
    Hey STeveD, I am applying for my race licence and would like to know how I can show CASC proof when sending in my information if I don't yet have my renewed card.

Thanks
    When SPDA marks you as paid on the CASC site then CASC knows your membership is active. They check it on their side.
    GT Sprints GT2 Pro Tour Truck
    Doug